Thread: CZ 457 Goodness!!

Expried Business Member

CZ 457 Goodness!!

Good Day All! Come Check Out Some Gorgeous CZ 457 Rimfire Rifles!!

LINK TO BUY

The stamped bottom metal of the 455 is gone, swapped for a classy two-piece interlocking system. To make scope fitment easier, CZ ditched the 90° bolt rotation in favor of 60°, allowing for larger ocular bell diameters with lower ring heights. To top it all off, the 457 now features a trigger adjustable for weight, creep and over-travel.

One thing that previous CZ rimfire platforms were lacking was an American-style push-to-fire safety — something Hunter’s Education instructors and 4-H shooting coaches have begged CZ to incorporate for years. Though that was the most obvious change, CZ also took the opportunity to tweak a load of small things at the same time. In addition to the receiver-mounted, push-to-fire safety, CZ chopped almost an inch of length from the action and slab-sided it to reduce its footprint and weight. With the exact same swappable barrel system as the 455 and the same reliable polymer magazine system, the 457 is without a doubt the best rimfire platform CZ has ever fielded.

Feel free to drop by the shop and check them out or come see them on the website.

Cheers!

Beautiful. I'm really warming up to the Premium stock. Not a fan of open sights anymore, but that can be addressed.
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain View Post
    Beautiful. I'm really warming up to the Premium stock. Not a fan of open sights anymore, but that can be addressed.
    They are gorgeous rifles - and they perform!

Not a fan of right handed guns. If CZ can't get on the lefty wagon my next rimfire will have to be a Tikka

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by 12321 View Post
    Not a fan of right handed guns. If CZ can't get on the lefty wagon my next rimfire will have to be a Tikka
    CZ made lots of left handed models up until recently. Demand fuels the market and unfortunately many manufacturers have either stopped or limited the number of left handed models they are prepared to offer.