Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Barrels need a thread!

MRA Renegade Barrels need a thread!

MRA,

Overall, great job on the Renegade. Loads of fiddly bits to improve for mk2, but for now, it's a work of art that definitely does what it is designed to do!

Still, looking at re-constructing a 7.62x39 gun and I was thinking...since I'm using surplus ammo, the gas port is a potential point where its hard to clean, particularly when it's sealed off with the clamp.

So I'm really interested in getting a Renegade barrel. I remembered reading about it in the (now ridiculously long) MRA Renegade thread. I finally found the notice you were making some barrels back in August, but nothing lately, and I checked the site, no reference to it. Maybe a new thread is in order?

Please make more Renegade barrels so I can buy one!

Business Member

MRA Renegade Barrels need a thread! Ya, this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Konaei View Post
    MRA,

Overall, great job on the Renegade. Loads of fiddly bits to improve for mk2, but for now, it's a work of art that definitely does what it is designed to do!

Still, looking at re-constructing a 7.62x39 gun and I was thinking...since I'm using surplus ammo, the gas port is a potential point where its hard to clean, particularly when it's sealed off with the clamp.

So I'm really interested in getting a Renegade barrel. I remembered reading about it in the (now ridiculously long) MRA Renegade thread. I finally found the notice you were making some barrels back in August, but nothing lately, and I checked the site, no reference to it. Maybe a new thread is in order?

Please make more Renegade barrels so I can buy one!
    Thank you. This thread is a great idea.

223 Wylde and 6.5 Grendel Renegade barrels have come back from post-op processing and we are completing final assembly tomorrow.

We have blanks on order for 300BLK, 7.62x39, and 6mm so expect to see barrels from those December/January.

Any updates on the Renegade barrels?

In particular the 6.5 Grendel 16 inch

Thank you

Great idea for a thread Konaei.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

CGN frequent flyer
    The 223 Wylde barrels are up on Maple Ridge's site now, along with separate uppers and lowers. Nothing yet on other calibers or the A2 stock adapter yet though.

I notice the new barrels are 6-groove, and recall that their older barrels were 5R. Wondering why the change?

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Thank you. This thread is a great idea.

223 Wylde and 6.5 Grendel Renegade barrels have come back from post-op processing and we are completing final assembly tomorrow.

We have blanks on order for 300BLK, 7.62x39, and 6mm so expect to see barrels from those December/January.
    Waiting patiently for a 12.5" please and thanks.

any chance of getting a batch of 20 inch .223 wylde barrels?

I am looking for a 18.6" Carbine length gas system 6.5 Grendel barrel. Can you custom fabricate one?
    CCFR — CSSA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    I am looking for a 18.6" Carbine length gas system 6.5 Grendel barrel. Can you custom fabricate one?
    We have 20" Grendel barrels available. We wont have more blanks until April.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    We have 20" Grendel barrels available. We wont have more blanks until April.
    Did you get the 300 BLK blanks in ? If so, are you still on track for December / January for finished barrels?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast