Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MRA Renegade Barrels need a thread!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodie720 View Post
    I know that a renegade barrel doesn’t have a gas port and would be best, but Would there be any abnormal wear by the gas port on a normal barrel.. Will blocking that port up by a backwards gas block or barrel clamp to cover the gas port cause The barrel to wear out prematurely and or create a spot for corrosion to settle in.

Thanks
    I dont see any reason the barrel would wear out prematurely.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Yup count me in for a 300blk shorty. Please make em with the gas block mounting area Carbine length so we can use traditional style handguards!
    The Renegade specific barrels will not have a gas journal but our 300 blk gas barrels will have a gas journal. We will be making both.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    The Renegade specific barrels will not have a gas journal but our 300 blk gas barrels will have a gas journal. We will be making both.
    Sounds good. As long as I can use a normal handguard. None of this fancy pants free float business for me

Do the blanks come from IBI?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    12" 762x39 would be fun
    CCFR/NFA

Just to get some more interest out there I second the 450 bushmaster. I really would like to do an 18” 450 build

Am I blind? I don't see any barrels listed on the MRA website. Anyone know what's up with that?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    Am I blind? I don't see any barrels listed on the MRA website. Anyone know what's up with that?
    We have stopped producing AR-15 and AR-10 barrels other than 18.6" lengths. We will resume making AR barrels when the OIC is overturned. We expect to have more 18.6" barrels by mid July.

Business Member
    We do have the A2 Stock adapters available on the website! Our match barrels are the 5R rifled ones while our standard barrels have the 6 groove rifling. We may be doing a run of more match barrels in the future but we are more focused on increasing caliber options now as some of our standard barrels already come with a 1 MOA guarantee

How about barrel extentions for Desert tech rifles? Or other product support?
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast