Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Dec 22/ 21++ Kel Tec CMR-30 with Dlask Arms Barrel now NON-RESTRICTED !

Am I the only one who's thinking "it's already restricted let's go shorter" lol

I will save Dlask some keyboard finger sweat and quote a previous post

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    I’m interested in these, like others I’m a bit confused. With the new barrel are you selling these as NR or R?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Correct. Regardless if we install the N/R barrel it will still be transferred to the buyer as a Restricted firearm. You will be responsible for having it verified as N/R by someone of your choice and we suggest you make this arrangement BEFORE purchasing the rifle from us to save grief and frustration if you cannot find someone local to you that is willing to do this. According to the law you have 30 days after making a change to a firearm to have it verified and report the changes made.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by furet View Post
    I will save Dlask some keyboard finger sweat and quote a previous post
    Thanks, that was what I thought. Just curious if it had changed...
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    Thanks, that was what I thought. Just curious if it had changed...
    Nothing has changed friend. I am on the machiness today doing these barrels. hopefully they go out for bluing either this weekend or early next week. There are 20 I believe and depending how well they sell and availability of blanks to make more this may be a one-off batch.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

…….
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 07-22-2021 at 10:43 PM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Nothing has changed friend. I am on the machiness today doing these barrels. hopefully they go out for bluing either this weekend or early next week. There are 20 I believe and depending how well they sell and availability of blanks to make more this may be a one-off batch.
    Thanks, too bad. If I could buy as NR I’d be down for two ASAP.

I’ll keep watching and hope that changes in the future.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

++UPDATE July 8,2021++

I am just chambering these today. They will be put up on the website either today or tomorrow and will start shipping on Friday. Cost for these is $299.99 and there are only 25 so far until I see how they sell. If you own a CMR-30 then this is your chance to get a N/R length barrel put on and tell the Registry that your rifle is now NON-RESTRICTED !

Let's FLOOD the registry with Verifier's Reports from St. John's to Victoria telling them that WE KNOW THE RULES and those rules state that these are NON-RESTRICTED, period. They can stall and wobble and flop about on the ground and try to delay making a N/R child entry but we have the strength in numbers. Every single Verifier in Canada knows the rules or else they wouldn't be licensed as Verifiers. And the RULES state that with this longer barrel these rifles are indeed Non-Restricted.

Hey, RCMP Lab Rats, in case you have forgotten ; you don't make the rules, you are only the minions hired to enforce them. And the RULES state these rifles are NON-RESTRICTED. Full stop.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Yeehaw! Can't wait!

Here is a link to the barrels on our website, it's live right now.

https://dlaskarms.com/product/non-re...cmr-30-rifles/

PLEASE READ the product description carefully. If you are not willing to find a Verifier in your area to file the Verifier's Report stating the rifle is now Non-Restricted then maybe this isn't for you. We will under NO circumstances do it on your behalf. In fact part of the fun here is to bombard the RCMP with different reports from across the country to tell them that we KNOW THE LAW and that this handy little plinker is NON-RESTRICTED with a minimum OAL of 660mm.

Care to join me for a little .22 WMR fun in the sun ?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Order in! Thanks Leigh!