Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Dec 22/ 21++ Kel Tec CMR-30 with Dlask Arms Barrel now NON-RESTRICTED !

Quote Originally Posted by KotKotofeich View Post
    If I recall correctly you were saying that you already have the guns... So, can we buy them rebarrelled but still restricted? I'd be happy to take care of the de-registering bit myself.

P.S. and about those .17hmr barrels?
    Read this from my post #145 ;

If we as a company buy the rifles and bring them in as Restricted then change the barrel and file a Verifier's Report saying that by ALL the regs and rules it is indeed N/R the RCMP will still have them listed in OUR inventory as 'limbo' guns that we need to account for during an inspection. (A *Limbo* gun is something that is between status change and on your inventory page of the RCMP website is highlighted in blue and has no status designation.) Is it still Restricted ? No of course not, but the registry will not change the status because they don't have an FRT entry for this particular gun to change it too. Should this kind of stonewalling be ILLEGAL for a PUBLICALLY paid for institution to do ? Of course but that doesn't mean they aren't doing it.

So short answer in 'No' we will not sell you the guns we have here, sorry. We will sell the barrel and the labor to install and test fire it, that is all.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    I understand that - I'm asking for you to sell me the restricted gun and the long barrel, so the "limbo" gun will be in my name. Also a no?
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

I understand that - I'm asking for you to sell me the restricted gun and the long barrel, so the "limbo" gun will be in my name. Also a no?
    I see what you are asking, sorry my mistake. You want us to sell you it as Restricted, transfer it that way to you but also sell an N/R barrel on the side correct ?

Don't see a problem with that....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I see what you are asking, sorry my mistake. You want us to sell you it as Restricted, transfer it that way to you but also sell an N/R barrel on the side correct ?

Don't see a problem with that....
    Perfect. I'm in for that option. Looking forward to you listing them.

P.S. once again, 17hmr barrels?
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

I would buy a NR barrel and/or even have you install the NR barrel with it still being classified as a restricted if that is a possibility

Perfect. I'm in for that option. Looking forward to you listing them.

P.S. once again, 17hmr barrels?
    For which platform ?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

For which platform ?
    For the cmr-30

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    So. Who would be in to take a chance on buying just the barrel and having it verified to N/R at their own risk ?
    Count me in. How much will the labour to install?
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Regular
    yes please !!!!!!

Let me see what the wholesaler has in stock for rifles. This will be a one time buy since we don't want to carry the stock should our Man-Child & Minister Frowny-Face decide to F us more with the laws. Keep in mind, regardless if we change the barrel for you or not we will first be transferring these into your name as RESTRICTED and it will be up to you to have a Verifier do the change on your behalf.

The installation will probably be in the neighborhood of $100-$125.

If I do this there will be a ONE TIME pre-order listed on a new post when / if it happens.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com