Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Dec 22/ 21++ Kel Tec CMR-30 with Dlask Arms Barrel now NON-RESTRICTED !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Just a heads up, it's been recently reported on CGN that the RCMP is not currently doing classification changes..... Has anyone done one recently?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Just a heads up, it's been recently reported on CGN that the RCMP is not currently doing classification changes..... Has anyone done one recently?
    This is incorrect. I just changed the status of 8x B&T GHMG rifles and they all went through. The rcmp are slow. They always were but the covid has them down to a snails pace. SFSS procedure time to inspect and classify a firearm was 120 days. It's now more than a year and a half.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    This is incorrect. I just changed the status of 8x B&T GHMG rifles and they all went through. The rcmp are slow. They always were but the covid has them down to a snails pace. SFSS procedure time to inspect and classify a firearm was 120 days. It's now more than a year and a half.
    Thanks, there was a member here that posted a few weeks ago that he was being delayed to the point of wondering if they were just not doing it.
    I wonder how or why Covid 1 year in can be causing such a slow down in paper and computer work....

How long did it take?

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Thanks, there was a member here that posted a few weeks ago that he was being delayed to the point of wondering if they were just not doing it.
    I wonder how or why Covid 1 year in can be causing such a slow down in paper and computer work....

How long did it take?
    About three weeks.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

About three weeks.
    That's not too bad.
    Thanks.

Finally !!!!. Take my money unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Parabellum08 View Post
    Finally !!!!. Take my money unicorn
    Lol, love the enthousiasm ! First I need to see what's available at the distributor and then we go from there.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Lol, love the enthousiasm ! First I need to see what's available at the distributor and then we go from there.
    Count me in for at least 1. I have two grandsons very young but time flies and getting one of these 22 mags for a fourteenth birthday present that they will one day hand down to their kids is epic.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    I’d love to have one in non restricted.....please keep me informed this way my money will go to you ..(lol).
    Thank you
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    And magazines will they be a problem to get ..(lol)
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow