Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Dec 22/ 21++ Kel Tec CMR-30 with Dlask Arms Barrel now NON-RESTRICTED !

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Who here is a verifier??.....names on who to contact
    ..thanks
    This is not a thread for contacting verifiers. Please start a new thread asking this question since it is a good one and will help people locate one for their area, it would be very helpful to know.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

This is also something I am very interested in now in regards to that 30 day time window that only applies to the firearms comming from you already assembled ? Also have you recieved word from the rcmp on your classifaction change for your personal rifle its ridiculous that there giving the run around like this is the same for the ps90 barrels ?
    Last edited by Joefreedom; 03-25-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Me want!

Quote Originally Posted by Joefreedom View Post
    This is also something I am very interested in now in regards to that 30 day time window that only applies to the firearms comming from you already assembled ? Also have you recieved word from the rcmp on your classifaction change for your personal rifle its ridiculous that there giving the run around like this is the same for the ps90 barrels ?
    The issue with the PS90 barrels is due to lack of barrel blanks not reclassification issues.

Definitely interested in this!!! Depending on how much it will cost with firearm, barrel installed and all.

I'm also interested in this!

Just a quick update. 25x barrels were sent out for CNC profiling and should be back in a week or two. Then chambering and out again to blue. The distributor has the donor rifles in stock so it will be a pretty quick turn around. I will personally be taking mine to Kamloops to go out shooting now that the snow has melted. I will let you know the results, should be a tack driver. A really FUN tack driver ( ;

Our best guess for price is that these will be between $1000-$1100. That will include the donor gun, new N/R barrel and barrel installation. If you choose to change out the barrel yourself then deduct $100.

We WILL NOT be verifying these so to save us all some grief so please do not even ask. Since the SFSS are being non co-operative in issuing a N/R FRT I want verifiers from St. John's to Victoria to bombard them with forms asking to change the status to N/R.

F em, let them eat cake and take a remedial maths class so they can learn to add 16 + 3.75.
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 03-30-2021 at 06:04 PM. Reason: clarity
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

F em, let them eat cake and take a remedial maths class so they can learn to add 16 + 3.75.[/QUOTE]

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Just a quick update. 25x barrels were sent out for CNC profiling and should be back in a week or two. Then chambering and out again to blue. The distributor has the donor rifles in stock so it will be a pretty quick turn around. I will personally be taking mine to Kamloops to go out shooting now that the snow has melted. I will let you know the results, should be a tack driver. A really FUN tack driver ( ;

Our best guess for price is that these will be between $1000-$1100. That will include the donor gun, new N/R barrel and barrel installation. If you choose to change out the barrel yourself then deduct $100.

We WILL NOT be verifying these so to save us all some grief so please do not even ask. Since the SFSS are being non co-operative in issuing a N/R FRT I want verifiers from St. John's to Victoria to bombard them with forms asking to change the status to N/R.

F em, let them eat cake and take a remedial maths class so they can learn to add 16 + 3.75.

So will you be selling the current models as restricted then? And the people have to get it swapped over to Nr with a verifier?

Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    So will you be selling the current models as restricted then? And the people have to get it swapped over to Nr with a verifier?
    Correct. Regardless if we install the N/R barrel it will still be transferred to the buyer as a Restricted firearm. You will be responsible for having it verified as N/R by someone of your choice and we suggest you make this arrangement BEFORE purchasing the rifle from us to save grief and frustration if you cannot find someone local to you that is willing to do this. According to the law you have 30 days after making a change to a firearm to have it verified and report the changes made.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com