Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Dec 22/ 21++ Kel Tec CMR-30 with Dlask Arms Barrel now NON-RESTRICTED !

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Sorry mate, incorrect as far as needing a min barrel length. The only reason we made the barrel longer was to add to the OAL to meet the 660mm requirement. Weirdly it is now 666mm OAL ....lol. The rifle is a rimfire and still has no legal requirement to have a barrel of any certain length.

Don't feel bad for not understanding these details. Like I posted before, it isn't easy to understand and half the time it makes so little sense that rational people like you and I struggle to comprehend the absurd 'determinations' of the SFSS. All they have are opinions that somehow don't need an elected official to turn into defacto law. Don't get me started on that subject !
    Just like the little Beretta 72 with its giant add-on nose...

The firearms rules in this country were written by a drunk badger by slamming his paws on an old manual typewriter.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

Quote Originally Posted by Mattkov View Post
    An ETA of when you can ship these?
    I spoke with the official distributor this morning to try to work out whether these will have full Kel Tec factory warranty and support for the rifle itself (fingers crossed), we will warranty the barrels of course. He will get back to me by next week with an answer.

There are 60+ rifles in stock and since they are a 20 minute drive from us they can be had in a day. The barrels are another story. Since we need our CNC turning shop to make time to do the barrels and then us to chamber and engrave and then the bluing company to blast and blue....it's a fair amount of work ! On a real world timeline one month would be the absolute minimum to get barrels back and installed. Then a verification report for each and every gun to change it's status and be free to ship to customers.

I'm not in a rush, I have mine ( ;
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Well. Here's hoping you guys get another entry made...

Fellas. I mentioned in this post that when we are ready to take pre-orders I will post a new thread for that. Please don't email asking to be on a list. Lists are bad. No one wants to be on one unless it's Santa's 'nice' list.

When we are ready to take orders y'all will be the very first to know.

In the meantime please have a safe and very Happy Thanksgiving with your families and loved ones. I am out of here for the weekend but will keep you updated as to how this project progresses.

Yours,
    Leigh
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Dan haga makes a longer handguard. Not long enough to cover all 19", but at least its longer than the chinese weiner handguard
    Save Hong Kong!

These are rifles...as far as mag size is concerned, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    These are rifles...as far as mag size is concerned, right?
    10 rounds!? Seeing how it uses pmr 30 pistol mags
    Save Hong Kong!

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    10 rounds!? Seeing how it uses pmr 30 pistol mags
    Oh nuts...didn't realize they used the same mag.

Thanks

Clear explanation by Dlask. I'll be looking forward to buying one of these from them when available.

CGN Regular
    Are the mag limits still 10 rounds ?