Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718192021222324252628 ... LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Dec 22/ 21++ Kel Tec CMR-30 with Dlask Arms Barrel now NON-RESTRICTED !

Interested too...

Blanks to make into N/R barrels for these are going out early next week. Then it's just a matter of buying some .22WMR and off to the bush we go !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Blanks to make into N/R barrels for these are going out early next week. Then it's just a matter of buying some .22WMR and off to the bush we go !
    Quality news! Thanks!

Would buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    They really seem to like the CCI 40gr bulk stuff.

Just got mine back today from a shop that verified it as NR for me. Have a few hundred rounds of 5 different types of ammo and a full case of Gryphon Energetics new Rimfire Binary Targets.

Yee-Yee !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I'll take one. Let me know what the next step is.
    The West wants Out!

CGN Regular
    Do you have full rifles or just the barrels?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattkov View Post
    Do you have full rifles or just the barrels?
    Hey guys quick update ; I am going to be sending out 30 blanks to be profiled this week. Should get them back in a week or two and then we will chamber, engrave and send them for bluing. Looking at about 1 month until all the work is done and these are ready to be installed on guns. We have a deal with the Keltec distributor to bring in the new rifles.

The way I see it we can sell these in a few different ways. Here they are :

-You buy a restricted rifle from us as well as the barrel. We ship them separately (barrel not installed) and you install the barrel (or have a local gunsmith do it) and have it independently verified as N/R.
    -You already have the rifle and just buy the barrel from us and have it independently verified as N/R.
    -You buy the rifle and barrel from us and we install the barrel before shipping. This will be transferred and shipped to you as a RESTRICTED rifle and you then have 30 days to take it to an independent verifier to have them verify it as N/R. If you choose this option and do not know a verifier in your town then I suggest you talk to one BEFORE you buy the rifle in case they are busy or refuse to verify a gun that has no FRT number yet. It would not be good to have this sit longer than the 30 days you are alloted to re-verify a firearms new status.

Still working on pricing that will come soon.
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 03-24-2021 at 03:28 PM. Reason: For Clarity
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Who here is a verifier??.....names on who to contact
    ..thanks
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow