Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Dec 22/ 21++ Kel Tec CMR-30 with Dlask Arms Barrel now NON-RESTRICTED !

Thats so cool, I hope to buy one.

So what’s the deal are the IRG ones illegal? I know people at least two people who own one and think they have a non restricted gun but could be in possible legal peril. Also wtf how did they import them with no FRT or did the lab do something funny with the FRT. scary stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    So what’s the deal are the IRG ones illegal? I know people at least two people who own one and think they have a non restricted gun but could be in possible legal peril. Also wtf how did they import them with no FRT or did the lab do something funny with the FRT. scary stuff .
    Talk to IRG about that. I agree that importing a Restricted firearm (or any firearm) without adding the FRT number to the IIC is normally not possible. I have no idea what the deal is so you will need to call the IRG customer support number and hash that out.

What I can say with certainty is that our 500mm barrel is the ONLY barrel that is RCMP approved and GUARANTEED to not cause problems when the attending officer radios back to the station to try and confirm the rifle's status. ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Just logged into the FRT and captured this screenshot. We are official now gentlemen. Hunt up a CMR-30 on the used gun forums and lets get these out there. Ammo will start to go quickly as well so if you have one or plan to get one you may want to ask Santa for a stocking full of 40 grain....

Name:  CMR-30.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  39.5 KB
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    I wouldn't take that one out shooting anywhere as it is. There was one put up at Switzer's auction as NR then swiftly changed to R (i.e. they were forced to register) - so the CFP does not consider them NR. If you find one at a good price, buy and install one of Dlask barrels - then you are good to go.
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

We are down to 7 barrels...
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

where can i buy CMR30 now??? all out of stock...anyone knows when will be available?

Great work Dlask!!
    Does this mean you will be selling complete NR rifles in the new year or we still need to source our own gun and buy the barrel from you?

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Ya where do we buy the gun from .....and what’s up with you doing all the work ...am I missing something
    I’m curious as I don’t wanna read the entire thread
    This would be great
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    SWEET!!!! Great work guys!!!
    Looking forward to complete rifles.
    Me too. I have had money earmarked for one of these for a while.
    Patiently waiting.