Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colonel Mustard Thanksgiving Sale!

I bought one of the muzzle brakes a few weeks ago (along with a whole box of other goodies) and I was really impressed with the performance. I'm going to have to scroll the Colonel Mustard site and see if I can place a third order in as many months. If anyone is on the fence, these guys have great service along with their good selection.
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Regular
    If one item is out of stock can we order anyways and have our shipment sent in when it comes in?

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    If one item is out of stock can we order anyways and have our shipment sent in when it comes in?
    You can always put a note on the order asking us to hold shipping until we get an add-on order and then ship the combined orders, although the sale only applies to items in stock. Please drop us a line at info@colonelmustard.ca with the item you're waiting for and we'll give you an idea on timings.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard View Post
    All fixed!
    I think it’s broken again...started an order yesterday and went to finish it up this evening and I can’t access the site.

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfrozeover View Post
    I think it’s broken again...started an order yesterday and went to finish it up this evening and I can’t access the site.
    As far as we know there have been no other issues with the site and we've been receiving orders last night and this morning. If you place your order today and put a note to say who you are, we'll manually refund the Thanksgiving Sale discount for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12