CZ Bren 2 MS - Status Change to Restricted

pistol? So 10rd mags!!

No. Because the rifle uses the same mags. We WANT rifle version so we can have it become NR

The 556 version can use the pistol mags we already have

And with the adapter, the x39 version can use lar pisol mags already also

So the pistol version is stupid. Only exists because of American sbr laws.

$1800 usd...that won't be cheap

Yea but what the hell is cheap these days apparently people can afford a 100 thousand dollar jeep not even 700 horsepower either. Definitely above my poverty pay these days but one can now have something to aspire too now

Is it possible at all to have carbine version to be classified as NR when FRT says it's "pistol" and thus restricted..

I’m wondering the same thing. Everyone seems to be jumping to conclusions... this is a PISTOL... for them to be able to bring an NR variant I am assuming they would need to send in another sample to the lab (the carbine model)...

I’m wondering the same thing. Everyone seems to be jumping to conclusions... this is a PISTOL... for them to be able to bring an NR variant I am assuming they would need to send in another sample to the lab (the carbine model)...

My thought exactly. And even when/if "carbine" is presented at lab what would stop lab from concluding "it's just a variant of pistol and pistols by definition are restricted"

Back
Top Bottom