Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 Ms

The CZ Bren 2 has an MSRP of $2075 USD or $2637 CAD. Once you add it the import fees, NR black rifle tax you are probably looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of $4000. Given our current political environment (which unless we get rid of O'toole its going to be around for a while) I don't know how many people would justify dropping any more money on a rifle that would inevitably be banned anyways.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    The CZ Bren 2 has an MSRP of $2075 USD or $2637 CAD. Once you add it the import fees, NR black rifle tax you are probably looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of $4000. Given our current political environment (which unless we get rid of O'toole its going to be around for a while) I don't know how many people would justify dropping any more money on a rifle that would inevitably be banned anyways.
    O'Toole??????????????? Some of the opinions on here just kill me. The problem is not O'Toole. It is the tools who voted for Trudeau, or Singh, or threw their votes away on PPC who had no chance of getting a seat, let alone forming a government. I totally fail to see how getting rid of O'Toole NOW is going to solve the fact that Fidel and Margaret's love child managed to win another election with only 30%+ of the vote. And the only party which had a hope of saving our firearms, to say nothing of the economy and our freedoms, was defeated by stupid infighting.

Given today's throne speech, it is clear we are in for another 4 years of gun-hating pain from the federal government, and no matter who is in charge of the CPC when the next election is called, Canadian gun owners had best vote for that person or we will all own nothing except regrets.

AS for these CZ Bren's, it would be amazing to own one, but it will likely be banned in the next 60 days.

Ed
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

"Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    O'Toole??????????????? Some of the opinions on here just kill me. The problem is not O'Toole. It is the tools who voted for Trudeau, or Singh, or threw their votes away on PPC who had no chance of getting a seat, let alone forming a government. I totally fail to see how getting rid of O'Toole NOW is going to solve the fact that Fidel and Margaret's love child managed to win another election with only 30%+ of the vote. And the only party which had a hope of saving our firearms, to say nothing of the economy and our freedoms, was defeated by stupid infighting.

Given today's throne speech, it is clear we are in for another 4 years of gun-hating pain from the federal government, and no matter who is in charge of the CPC when the next election is called, Canadian gun owners had best vote for that person or we will all own nothing except regrets.

AS for these CZ Bren's, it would be amazing to own one, but it will likely be banned in the next 60 days.

Ed
    How many times do we have to tell you people that even if every PPC voter had given their vote to the CPC, they still would have lost. The problem is the Liberals and their voters. Not the PPC voters.

Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    want
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes YES! Let me know when a NR carbine version in 5.56 is available and I will give you my money as fast as I can good sir.
    "In any moment of decision, the best thing to do is the right thing, the second best thing is the wrong thing and the worst thing to do is nothing" Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    The APC 223 NR sells out as soon as it hits the shelves and this would have far more demand than the APC. Most people outside of the gun nut community don't even know what the APC is, but everyone knows what the CZ Bren is. There will be huge demand for this.

Great. No need to consider these junk Canadian experiments WK180 or that other shovel R18 they're building. A real AR alternative. Will buy.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    O'Toole??????????????? Some of the opinions on here just kill me. The problem is not O'Toole...
    I disagree Ed. O'Toole lost ground to an incompetent Trudeau, while proving himself no friend to law abiding firearms owners.

He's not likely to survive the leadership review he's trying to avoid.

Last edited by Rainin; 11-24-2021 at 02:51 PM.

CGN Regular
    just how much are we looking at here?

Going to be ordering shortly from the states and importing to get mine in the country. Will be restricted but i only shoot at a range so it doesn't matter. Looking forward to a new toy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RPinVan View Post
    Going to be ordering shortly from the states and importing to get mine in the country. Will be restricted but i only shoot at a range so it doesn't matter. Looking forward to a new toy.
    Is there even an frt yet??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!