CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 136

Thread: CZ Bren 2 Ms

  1. #121
    CGN frequent flyer mmcintyre1220's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tillsonburg, Ontario
    Posts
    1,150
    The CZ Bren 2 has an MSRP of $2075 USD or $2637 CAD. Once you add it the import fees, NR black rifle tax you are probably looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of $4000. Given our current political environment (which unless we get rid of O'toole its going to be around for a while) I don't know how many people would justify dropping any more money on a rifle that would inevitably be banned anyways.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

  2. #122
    Uber Super GunNutz
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    The CZ Bren 2 has an MSRP of $2075 USD or $2637 CAD. Once you add it the import fees, NR black rifle tax you are probably looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of $4000. Given our current political environment (which unless we get rid of O'toole its going to be around for a while) I don't know how many people would justify dropping any more money on a rifle that would inevitably be banned anyways.
    O'Toole??????????????? Some of the opinions on here just kill me. The problem is not O'Toole. It is the tools who voted for Trudeau, or Singh, or threw their votes away on PPC who had no chance of getting a seat, let alone forming a government. I totally fail to see how getting rid of O'Toole NOW is going to solve the fact that Fidel and Margaret's love child managed to win another election with only 30%+ of the vote. And the only party which had a hope of saving our firearms, to say nothing of the economy and our freedoms, was defeated by stupid infighting.

    Given today's throne speech, it is clear we are in for another 4 years of gun-hating pain from the federal government, and no matter who is in charge of the CPC when the next election is called, Canadian gun owners had best vote for that person or we will all own nothing except regrets.

    AS for these CZ Bren's, it would be amazing to own one, but it will likely be banned in the next 60 days.

    Ed
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

    "Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

  3. #123
    CGN Regular pzkmpfw14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    O'Toole??????????????? Some of the opinions on here just kill me. The problem is not O'Toole. It is the tools who voted for Trudeau, or Singh, or threw their votes away on PPC who had no chance of getting a seat, let alone forming a government. I totally fail to see how getting rid of O'Toole NOW is going to solve the fact that Fidel and Margaret's love child managed to win another election with only 30%+ of the vote. And the only party which had a hope of saving our firearms, to say nothing of the economy and our freedoms, was defeated by stupid infighting.

    Given today's throne speech, it is clear we are in for another 4 years of gun-hating pain from the federal government, and no matter who is in charge of the CPC when the next election is called, Canadian gun owners had best vote for that person or we will all own nothing except regrets.

    AS for these CZ Bren's, it would be amazing to own one, but it will likely be banned in the next 60 days.

    Ed
    How many times do we have to tell you people that even if every PPC voter had given their vote to the CPC, they still would have lost. The problem is the Liberals and their voters. Not the PPC voters.

  4. #124
    Newbie ProPat690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    SW ON
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    want
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes YES! Let me know when a NR carbine version in 5.56 is available and I will give you my money as fast as I can good sir.
    "In any moment of decision, the best thing to do is the right thing, the second best thing is the wrong thing and the worst thing to do is nothing" Theodore Roosevelt

  5. #125
    CGN Regular TopShelf97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    The CZ Bren 2 has an MSRP of $2075 USD or $2637 CAD. Once you add it the import fees, NR black rifle tax you are probably looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of $4000. Given our current political environment (which unless we get rid of O'toole its going to be around for a while) I don't know how many people would justify dropping any more money on a rifle that would inevitably be banned anyways.
    The APC 223 NR sells out as soon as it hits the shelves and this would have far more demand than the APC. Most people outside of the gun nut community don't even know what the APC is, but everyone knows what the CZ Bren is. There will be huge demand for this.

  6. #126
    CGN Regular 98/29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    607
    Great. No need to consider these junk Canadian experiments WK180 or that other shovel R18 they're building. A real AR alternative. Will buy.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

  7. #127
    Member Rainin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    O'Toole??????????????? Some of the opinions on here just kill me. The problem is not O'Toole...
    I disagree Ed. O'Toole lost ground to an incompetent Trudeau, while proving himself no friend to law abiding firearms owners.

    He's not likely to survive the leadership review he's trying to avoid.

    Last edited by Rainin; 11-24-2021 at 02:51 PM.

  8. #128
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    158
    just how much are we looking at here?

  9. #129
    Member RPinVan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    92
    Going to be ordering shortly from the states and importing to get mine in the country. Will be restricted but i only shoot at a range so it doesn't matter. Looking forward to a new toy.

  10. #130
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Training in Camp X
    Posts
    10,427
    Quote Originally Posted by RPinVan View Post
    Going to be ordering shortly from the states and importing to get mine in the country. Will be restricted but i only shoot at a range so it doesn't matter. Looking forward to a new toy.
    Is there even an frt yet??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •