CZ Bren 2 Ms

Yes, they can be exported to Canada. We had them in stock last week, unfortunately given everything that is going on here in the US inventory is alot more difficult to secure and bring to Canada.

We will get right on it, thanks for the heads up.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Bring in NR rifles we need them in the thousands!

Wow this is fantastic, I never thought these things would ever get approved for import, I'd buy 1 in 5.56 and 1 in 7.62 in a heartbeat if they're ever offered in an NR configuration

Yes, they can be exported to Canada. We had them in stock last week, unfortunately given everything that is going on here in the US inventory is alot more difficult to secure and bring to Canada.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Can we also get the Bren 2 S? Or is it just the Ms is that is allowed?

That would be awesome to have something that doesn't suck to fill the void in the NR game. B&T too pricey, FAMAE old and hard to bubba, Bullpups are bullpups and so on...

The IRUNGUNS Team

Would these all be registered as pistols?? Or can you attach stocks to them and import them as restricted rifles?

For noobs who hear about CZ Bern for the first time, what is so special about this rifle? I am asking for a friend

It’s a modern sporting rifle like the ACR, SCAR, APC223, etc that’s not so damn expensive and makes a lot of good calls in design, non reciprocating charging handle, reasonably modular, etc.

Back
Top Bottom