Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 Ms

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The FRT number 196391 has been removed....
    *sad gun nut noises*
    Freedom Isn't Free.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Any idea why? Is this normal? Someone at the RCMP stomped their feet and said not fair?!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    See this is why we cant have anything nice!
    CCFR member

CGN Regular
    Curse this mysterious classification system!

CGN Regular
    Can they even do this?? Man they run the firearms lab like a mob owned business!

Pulling an FRT is still better than changing it to “prohibited”, no?

Honestly even when the the FRT was up, it was confusing as hell. There’s many different variants of the Bren 2, some of them are classified as pistols, some are rifles/carbines, and it seems the RCMP only approved the pistol models which were the first CZ Bren’s to be released in the USA.

I imagine all this confusion would have created lots of problems and headaches for people trying to import them into Canada. Hopefully this is just a glitch, or maybe they’re just cleaning it up, because if they really wanted to ban it, they could have just simply changed the FRT to “prohibited” and called it a day. I may be optimistic but that’s just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarbar99 View Post
    Pulling an FRT is still better than changing it to “prohibited”, no?

Honestly even when the the FRT was up, it was confusing as hell. There’s many different variants of the Bren 2, some of them are classified as pistols, some are rifles/carbines, and it seems the RCMP only approved the pistol models which were the first CZ Bren’s to be released in the USA.

I imagine all this confusion would have created lots of problems and headaches for people trying to import them into Canada. Hopefully this is just a glitch, or maybe they’re just cleaning it up, because if they really wanted to ban it, they could have just simply changed the FRT to “prohibited” and called it a day. I may be optimistic but that’s just me.
    It wasnt confusing. It was clear as mud. All the other ones are for different calibers and barrel lengths, hence the child frt.
    Save Hong Kong!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    Any idea why? Is this normal? Someone at the RCMP stomped their feet and said not fair?!
    Fun Detected

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    It wasnt confusing. It was clear as mud. All the other ones are for different calibers and barrel lengths, hence the child frt.
    The only models listed in the FRT were the early pistol models that were the first to hit the US market. The rifle variants such as the 16.5" carbines were not listed, hence the confusion. A lot of people could have easily got in trouble by accidently buying the wrong model.

They may have pulled it down to finish the other FRT's for the newer rifle variants. If they really wanted to ban them, they could have easily just changed it to prohibited status like they have done with the 2000 rifles affected by this OIC.
    Last edited by Rarbar99; 10-17-2020 at 01:12 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    The 3 Karens of the Canadian anti-gun world?
    CCFR MDRGC