CZ BREN 2 Ms

Sometimes I picture bfiles living in a cement bunker with furnature made out of all his amazing firearms, eating pinecones or stale cereal and sleeping on a nest of shipping bubble wrap. I rarely see him not in line for the nicest stuff.. :p

In these ways.. he is my hero

Lol
Trust me, if I could live like that I would but my wife and kids have other plans qnd resort to me having to be somewhat human.
I'd rather be half gun half human

Make it 4000-4500$

No, US MSRP is USD $2000, CAD $2626, MSRP is typically a bit high, plus the US has to pay for a second set of manufacture and assembly as 922R parts are made and installed.

We're taking it on board as a made in Czechia only rifle, fingers crossed a NR length barrel will come with it.

Lol
Trust me, if I could live like that I would but my wife and kids have other plans qnd resort to me having to be somewhat human.
I'd rather be half gun half human

Hahaha! Bionic arm interface, You can swap them for different occasions, like nice shoes

Btw guys i just read an article..

They make a .308 version also that SHARES THE UPPER AND BCG of the intermediate calibers..

That means you can swap the lower to take sr25 mags and a .308 barrel/bolt kit and have large and intermediate calibers in one platform

Upper is serialized and shared ;)

Now change you pants fellas

Btw guys i just read an article..

They make a .308 version also that SHARES THE UPPER AND BCG of the intermediate calibers..

That means you can swap the lower to take sr25 mags and a .308 barrel/bolt kit and have large and intermediate calibers in one platform

Upper is serialized and shared ;)

Now change you pants fellas

You mean this 1 firearm can replaces oh say an AR, a VZ and a Stag10???

Oh. I didnt read too much into it. Either way, ak mags VZ mags or what have you. I got them all. Unless it takes its own mags, then fack me silly.

VZ, AK what have you i will till be happy aswell!!

You mean this 1 firearm can replaces oh say an AR, a VZ and a Stag10???

Only other thing I have seen this versatile was my own hand during middle school/high school. Hell, even till this day

Back
Top Bottom