Magpul TD Backpacker for PC Carbine

been waiting for this as well. i doubt the price will be 160 though. it's listed for USD$149.95 on magpul's website, by the time it gets to our retailers up here with conversion it'll end up being $199.95

I’m very confused. Clearly it’s $160 on a canadian retailers website (sure it’s on back order). Why are you asking for it to be $199? Are you not happy paying the $160 they want for it? Sometimes some of the posts on here really make me wonder...

I’m very confused. Clearly it’s $160 on a canadian retailers website (sure it’s on back order). Why are you asking for it to be $199? Are you not happy paying the $160 they want for it? Sometimes some of the posts on here really make me wonder...

No one is asking for higher prices..... just speculating on the actual final price based on the manufacturer's suggested retail in a different country.

Msrp is almost always way above street price

In America that's common for sure, generally the American suggested MSRP can be close to landed prices in Canadian dollars.... I still don't see people asking for higher prices... more just speculating out of boredom and lack of patience.

I predict that this product will be in demand and sell well on both sides of the border..... when it's finally available and priced.

Magpul has not yet started taking distribution orders on these yet.

They are swamped with orders for everything else and focused keeping production and quality up.

Back
Top Bottom