Looking for a last minute hunting rifle?

Cadex Defence

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking for a last minute hunting rifle? You may be lucky and we may have it in stock!

Contact your preferred Cadex Authorized Dealer using this link https://www.cadexdefence.com/find-a-dealer/ or easily reach us at customerservice@cadexinc.com or 1-888-348-6774 (toll free)

CanadianAccess-June-2020.jpg

Attachments

• CanadianAccess-June-2020.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CanadianAccess-June-2020.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
These are fantastic rifles, not light weight, but built like a tank, and accurate as hell, fit great, and will last a lifetime. Wish my local dealers would get more in. Sadly they don't and they suck at ordering stuff.

8.2 pounds is a little on the heavy side for a hunting rifle isn't it?

Typically your lunch in lbs is more than a difference in weight that gun owners seem to complain about having to haul but make no mention of carrying their lunch around all day. ;)

Take a dump in the morning to make up for the weight of the rifle for poop sakes!:)

Also, and i must need more meds but that orange rifle with the black bolt handle sure appeals to me, WTF?

Lol. 3k$ for a last minute purchase. Who the hell does this marketing? I bet it performs exactly like my ruger american predator inside 500m.

I don't understand the purpose of the egg blue version. Do you want to get ridiculed at camp? That is just asking for trouble.

Maybe for female hunters; people are always welcome to the sport. Plus variety is nice regardless if it suits one individuals taste but not another’s.

Back
Top Bottom