M17s bullpup in 5.56 non restricted

The 308 was sweet, with the triangular vent holes instead of circular. This was also before the tavor 7, so it was real cool.

This will be my next .223 i think. Just waiting on Election results and finances. I handled one at IRUNGUNS gun show booth like 2 years ago and it felt perfect by bullpup standards. Plus judging by the few reviews that are out there its believable that these could very well be the best bullpups available in Canada!

This will be my next .223 i think. Just waiting on Election results and finances. I handled one at IRUNGUNS gun show booth like 2 years ago and it felt perfect by bullpup standards. Plus judging by the few reviews that are out there its believable that these could very well be the best bullpups available in Canada!

If I may ask - what election results are you waiting for?

Does irunguns have a phone number? They don’t answer my email, I’ll call them tomorrow. I failed to find it on their website.

Does irunguns have a phone number? They don’t answer my email, I’ll call them tomorrow. I failed to find it on their website.

Neither their Canadian site, nor their US site has current stock of 5.56 M17S rifles that I can find.

You will have to buy one on an auction site such as Gunbroker, and then go through the import process using IRG

The “how to” page on IRG’s Canadian site:

https://www.irunguns.ca/content.php?page=import-process-us-to-canada

Have fun hunting for the one you want

This seems like trolling, but this platform is so close to perfection...non allen screw removal of the piston assemble? A large striaght notch screw should do the trick, browning style, half turn wedge.. I really want to buy one in each caliber, the one piece alloy, body, good accuracy reports..

IRUNGUNS did years back. Id guess they could again if the the interest grew and our political atmosphere didnt concern them enough. They currently offer only 17.5" as the longest .223 barrel. So that problem would need to be solved at some point.

Back
Top Bottom