Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Another Wrongfully Accused Gun Owner Protected By Firearm Legal Defence Insurance

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    [youtube]iR5jhpSgvm8[/youtube]
    Thank you for posting the link!

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    Thank you for posting the link!

No trouble, TY and your team for having our backs. Huah!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN frequent flyer
    Nah, the cop would be ok.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post
    Didn't make a claim. But I did speak with a lawyer there to get clarification on coverage. In short anything illegal is not covered.
    That's no surprise, but I was asking about Beowulf magazines or other grey areas. He said that (my words) grey areas were not covered by the policy.
    The lawyer knew his stuff, was professional, and spent time explaining everything. And he recommended not to keep Beowulf magazines as it was not worth the fight (which I would have to pay for out of pocket to defend).
    Good guy offering real world advice. Worth having in your pocket. Just realize that it's not a get out of jail free card.
    Thank you for the feed back!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seamusm View Post
    Do you sell alien attack coverage for home and car? I saw a bright flashing light in the sky over the airport, think I'm going to need it.

Can you send me copy of "Canada's Mental Health Act"? I can't seem to find one anywhere...
    That's because its provincial not federal. Do a province search of your MHA. You'll find it easy.

Edit: and crap like Kassandra's is why I've been a member for years. Very well worth it.
    Last edited by infidel29; 11-02-2020 at 02:37 AM.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Deleted... I don’t need the infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post
    Didn't make a claim. But I did speak with a lawyer there to get clarification on coverage. In short anything illegal is not covered.
    That's no surprise, but I was asking about Beowulf magazines or other grey areas. He said that (my words) grey areas were not covered by the policy.
    The lawyer knew his stuff, was professional, and spent time explaining everything. And he recommended not to keep Beowulf magazines as it was not worth the fight (which I would have to pay for out of pocket to defend).
    Good guy offering real world advice. Worth having in your pocket. Just realize that it's not a get out of jail free card.
    Thank you for sharing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    "TheGunBlog.ca hasn’t verified Kassandra’s statements with the ex-husband or the police. We reviewed an e-mail she sent to the police after their assault."

Again, no need to conflate the facts to sell your product, but this story doesn't pass the smell test...

Quote Originally Posted by Greazyjungle View Post
    "TheGunBlog.ca hasn’t verified Kassandra’s statements with the ex-husband or the police. We reviewed an e-mail she sent to the police after their assault."

Again, no need to conflate the facts to sell your product, but this story doesn't pass the smell test...
    Sorry? What facts are conflated?
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    It only takes one call. My Ex made one call and I had two officers at my door, she learned the trick from my first wife and saw how hard and damaging it was for me. Thankfully they were intelligent enough to realize that there is nothing wrong with me. I wasn't so successful with my first wife. She had some punk kid at the OPP convinced I was the devil. Took almost two years and the OPP Ombudsman to sort that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Oh my what a story ! I have this coverage for reasons just like this

I wonder how many times the ex had to call the police and how many interviews he had with them feeding them lies about her condition

Surely it could not just be 1 phone call to the police or CFO to have someones firearms seized and have the person arrested under the mental health act
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.