Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Original And Only Legal Expense Provider for Gun Owners

Expired Business Member

Your Original And Only Legal Expense Provider for Gun Owners

Did you know that Firearm Legal Defence is the only provider of Legal Expense protection for Canadian Gun Owners? We continue to work hard for Canadian Gun Owners and the Canadian Firearms Industry, ensuring you're protected.

Head over to www.firearmlegaldefence.com now to purchase a policy and make sure you're protected!

Are you a members of one of Canada's firearms associations? As a thank you for supporting them don't forgot to use your $10 discount code:

Canadian Shooting Sports Association - CSSA001
    National Firearms Association - NFA001
    BC Wildlife Federation - BCWF001
    Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights - CCFR001

Should you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me directly!
    Zach Schwingenschloegl
    D-250.869.3987
    TF -1.888.670.1877 Ext 3987
    E - zschwing@capricmw.ca
    Last edited by Capri Insurance; 11-19-2019 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Added Info

Expired Business Member
    We’re also the number one provider of insurance coverage for firearms business in Canada https://capricmw.ca/business/industr...arms-insurance

This is the same insurance policy I used to purchase via CCFR? Mine comes up for renewal in March, and I noticed that CCFR no longer sells it as of Oct31, 2019. Can I renew with you in the spring?
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    This is the same insurance policy I used to purchase via CCFR? Mine comes up for renewal in March, and I noticed that CCFR no longer sells it as of Oct31, 2019. Can I renew with you in the spring?
    Yes, simply head over to the website and purchase a policy when your current one expires and don’t forget to use the discount code for your $10 discount.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    Also don't forget that FLD is no affiliated with CCFR so you wont be able to renew it with your CCFR membership. You will need to purchase it separately.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    K, Question: Obviously any Illegal shenanigans' won't be covered, but what about Grey' areas - is it lawfully "Illegal or Legal"? As in the Ruger 10/22 magz, there was no Actual Law passed through "Parliament". Does it have to to be Law? The RCMP make a determination, send out a letter & put notice online. Is that something that you would defend if someone had a 25rnd mag for example, or other things, that once were Legal, but all a sudden, with no Vote in "Parliament" become 'Illegal' as per the RCMP determination? Allot of people, still to this day, may not even be aware of. Another one I can think of is the 80% items. I believe they are just hunks of plastic or metal, & many were sold throughout Canada for awhile, & not too long ago. At some point, The RCMP determined {them} Prohibited now? If someone had a run in with something like that, is that covered under the Insurance? Is those Announcements actual script Law, I thought to be Law it has to be passed in "Parliament"? I'm not sure, so I may be wrong. Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by Johnyy; 11-19-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    K, Question: Obviously any Illegal shenanigans' won't be covered, but what about Grey' areas - is it lawfully "Illegal or Legal"? As in the Ruger 10/22 magz, there was no Actual Law passed through Congress. Does it have to to be Law? The RCMP make a determination, send out a letter & put notice online. Is that something that you would defend if someone had a 25rnd mag for example, or other things, that once were Legal, but all a sudden, with no Vote in congress become 'Illegal' as per the RCMP determination? Allot of people, still to this day, may not even be aware of. Another one I can think of is the 80% items. I believe they are just hunks of plastic or metal, & many were sold throughout Canada for awhile, & not too long ago. At some point, The RCMP determined {them} Prohibited now? If someone had a run in with something like that, is that covered under the Insurance? Is those Announcements actual script Law, I thought to be Law it has to be passed in Congress? I'm not sure, so I may be wrong. Thanks in Advance.
    What he said... though Parliament, not Congress...

I'm in, purchased.
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    What happened to the BCWL discount code ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RadMan View Post
    What he said... though Parliament, not Congress...
    haha..yes "Parliament". I fixed it. Thnx. duu~ hmm..still No reply eh~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast