Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Another Wrongfully Accused Gun Owner Protected By Firearm Legal Defence Insurance

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Police are civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by GerardSamija View Post
    Having been present during a SWAT'ing type event at my brother's 45th birthday, initiated by a neighbour who was for some reason never charged nor even questioned regarding their highly suspect actions and motives, I can say from first hand experience that police sometimes act in ways which show little, if any regard for 'civilians.' Especially children. I won't go into details, just saying that it was one hell of an awful turn of events during an otherwise splendidly happy birthday party with a lot of family present. Police acted like idiots. Their token social worker was no better. We got close to no information, just a big black spot on the evening. Police do what they like, seemingly taking the position that it's better do barge in then make apologies later... only they never apologized.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    And it's way at the beginning. As if any and all callers are only looking for that option. It's prominent like it's a thousand times each day occurrence, instead of the oddity that it really is. Shows their bias.

Quote Originally Posted by G37 View Post
    If you've ever called in to start or complete a restricted transfer... you'll recall that there is an option to report a "safety concern".

I have no doubt the story is legit. Relationships-gone-bad can bring out the worst in people.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    Sorry? What facts are conflated?
    Sometimes you just can't win. Even when you win and your client does a video interview with a third party haha.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsmith View Post
    I know of similar events. They can and will do this
    I’ve heard a shocking amount of stories since this was released

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Lots have invested interests in GC.

Some will not accept those interests have been weaponised and perverted to hurt and harm.

Swatting is real and happens when relationships end.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    I sleep easier with this insurance. I have 3 friends and know of several others who have been raided without cause, had their firearms seized and had to duke it out in court to the tune of well into 5 figures, not to mention the stress. For $0.30/day this is a no brainer, especially given you can get 'the knock' on a whim in this country.
    Agreed

Someone can lie about you and ruin you're life so easily, this country is joke

Over the past decade I have heard way too many stories exactly like this from actual people I know in the gun community and 95% of the time, it's his/her ex telling bull#### to cops, then they raid the entire house, put your kids in cop cars, put you in handcuffs while the entire neighborhood watches 6-7 cop cars empty your house with boxes.
    It is wrong on so many levels.
    I've seen people move out of their house because neighbors would be frightened and their kids were told not to play with the father's kids anymore.

This #### will destroy your life.
    Last edited by Gaebz; 11-21-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebz View Post
    Over the past decade I have heard way too many stories exactly like this from actual people I know in the gun community and 95% of the time, it's his/her ex telling bull#### to cops, then they raid the entire house, put your kids in cop cars, put you in handcuffs while the entire neighborhood watches 6-7 cop cars empty your house with boxes.
    It is wrong on so many levels.
    I've seen people move out of their house because neighbors would be frightened and their kids were told not to play with the father's kids anymore.

This #### will destroy your life.
    The amount of stories that have been shared with me in this subject has been staggering!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4sks View Post
    Someone can lie about you and ruin you're life so easily, this country is joke
    It’s disturbing how easy this can happen and how often it happens!