Buckets of Freedom in Stock!!! 5.566mm $215.00

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The glorious screech of an eagle beckons every time a buckets' seal is broken. Enjoy this bucket of freedom seeds, better yet enjoy a couple!

Flat rate CANPAR shipping coupled with $215.00 per bucket makes for not to horrible pricing. ( yes it use to be cheaper back in yer day.... so were cigarettes)

Price is $215.00 per 300rds, the way the trends are heading down south I can only imagine what this will cost in a month or two if any more actually makes it way up here! We have a fairly healthy stock now but it only lasts so long so snag it while you can!

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/REM23897_-Remington-Freedom-Bucket-223-Remington-55-Grain-FMJ-300-Rounds-

REM23897.jpg

How bout ya dont post others prices my friend...

Thanks -.303

a few moments later

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and should always ask questions as this is how we learn and discover.

What I disagree with is making blatant statements without actually asking anything

Do you not see the hypocrisy of saying everyone is able to have an opinion except from when you disagree with it? Because then you just remove that person's voice.

A lot of people learned from my comment where to get much more affordable ammo that will perform to the same level as the Remington ammo. You then came along and prevented people from learning that.

Last edited:
..but it doesn't contain freedom nor come with a free bucket. :rolleyes:

These always cost more than bulk in larger size formats do. I still bought a couple for the novelty when sitting on the shelf and when I couldn't find others.

I'd buy what you can while you can.

They had one 25000 round barrels for sale in the EE not long ago. But that is a nice price after all the other BS we were seeing earlier on bullet prices lately.

if they want to price gouge (on top of the additional canadian ammo market price gouging) at 72 cents a round for plinking grade ammo when others offer nearly half the cost for better they deserve to get called out for it.

if they want to price gouge (on top of the additional canadian ammo market price gouging) at 72 cents a round for plinking grade ammo when others offer nearly half the cost for better they deserve to get called out for it.

I don't see an issue at all questioning the price whether they pay for the forum or not. I get not mentioning other retailers, people can do their own homework, but it is like 30 percent to the wrong side before even delivery in comparison

if they want to price gouge (on top of the additional Canadian ammo market price gouging) at 72 cents a round for plinking grade ammo when others offer nearly half the cost for better they deserve to get called out for it.

Price Gouging? A have to disagree and say that's a little much. "Plinking grade" ammo is 100% an entirely subjective term, if your comparing other brands of ammo say....Barnaul perhaps? You are not comparing apples to apples. You yourself may see the same value of the ammunition but that does not mean that they are valued the same. US made VS. anywhere else right now is going to be higher, top that off with an incredibly hungry market in the US yes prices are going to be higher than yester-year.

Just one other note before I move on to the next one here, "additional Canadian Ammo Market price gouging"...... say what!? If you are saying that ammo here costs more than the US, you are 100% correct. But that is not price gouging, that's called import, shipping, and a market less than 7% the size of the other. If you want to buy 10x the amount of ammunition every time you purchase some, then yes we would have a different market and different values. But this is not the case.

Stay with current events.

I stopped watching the news to be honest, I go out of my way to find and research specific individuals whom don't hammer down news with a political view. Just lay out the facts as they are presented. ( they are few and far between )

I don't see an issue at all questioning the price whether they pay for the forum or not. I get not mentioning other retailers, people can do their own homework, but it is like 30 percent to the wrong side before even delivery in comparison

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and should always ask questions as this is how we learn and discover.

What I disagree with is making blatant statements without actually asking anything, nor like you had mentioned yourself doing the research before hand. Stated above: ( others are offering ammo at nearly half the cost ), so if I said here is a Norinco at a fraction of the cost of a Sig Sauer, would we be up in arms by the same thought process?

But this is not the same thing, multiple brands of ammo, different manufacturing and markets, origins and everything in between when they were built and when they get here.

If someone is selling Remington Freedom Buckets at ( nearly half the price as stated above ) let's say $115.00... someone better tell me where because I'm buying all of it.

Uncle John is taking donations for that lawsuit, not his own money.

Also another quick note is John ( Mr. Wolverine ) is retired, and does not handle day to day operations here at Wolverine. He has his special projects and certain areas of focus such as lawsuits, fighting the Liberals, and defending firearms rights that he is focusing on more so than the business. Mr. Hipwell ( Matt ) is the owner of Wolverine Supplies.

Back
Top Bottom