Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Buckets of Freedom in Stock!!! 5.566mm $215.00

Thanks Wolverine Supplies for bringing ammo in. People will ##### and complain at just about anything these days. Don't want it don't buy it but soon enough these prices will seem quite good. Look at what happened with SKS's... supply and demand. One day prices will go back down, till then stock up and buckle down cause thise ride ain't over!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

CGN Regular
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yes I am taking donations but I started this with $10,000.00 of my personal money for an action that could benefit all gun owners not just myself!

CARE TO MATCH IT?
    Did you do it to benefit all gun owners? Or did you put up $10,000 to try unlock a few hundred thousand in inventory you want your son to sell???
    Last edited by drill702; 10-22-2020 at 02:37 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    Did you do it to benefit all gun owners? Or did you put up $10,000 to try unlock a few hundred thousand in inventory you want your son to sell???
    No, not all it would seem....

Everyone that is donating funds or organizing resistance has their own reasons for getting involved in the fight.

What's your motivation for taking a dump on how others choose to fight?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Before a purchase online I almost always take a couple of minutes to do a Google search to confirm the price is competitive.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Before a purchase online I almost always take a couple of minutes to do a Google search to confirm the price is competitive.
    That is known as intelligent shopping.

Caveat Emptor. Buyer beware.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    No, not all it would seem....

Everyone that is donating funds or organizing resistance has their own reasons for getting involved in the fight.

What's your motivation for taking a dump on how others choose to fight?
    I think he is doing a great thing, just pointing out what his true motivation could be. All the nuthuggers seem to think he is doing it for them.
    Last edited by drill702; 10-22-2020 at 09:36 PM.

Is it true that Wolverine and others are having trouble getting supplies across the US border due to COVID as well as increased shipping costs? I've heard this is affecting availability of ammo in certain calibres

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Fact of the matter is that many goods and materials have gotten more expensive due to the Chinese Virus and the global response. Unfortunately I doubt that things will fully recover due to the inflation that will surely follow our govt and many other govt's massive borrowing.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    I think he is doing a great thing, just pointing out what his what his true motivation could be. All the nuthuggers seem to think he is doing it for them.
    There can be and usually are multiple motivations for an action that all factor into a decision. Life is not black and white except for politics recently.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234