Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buckets of Freedom in Stock!!! 5.566mm $215.00

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by h77_mark View Post
    if they want to price gouge (on top of the additional canadian ammo market price gouging) at 72 cents a round for plinking grade ammo when others offer nearly half the cost for better they deserve to get called out for it.
    I don't see an issue at all questioning the price whether they pay for the forum or not. I get not mentioning other retailers, people can do their own homework, but it is like 30 percent to the wrong side before even delivery in comparison
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    Another thing too is that Wolverine pays for this forum so stop writing other retailers on their personal page. Also I'm not sure if gotenda has gone to court to fight for your rights to own a gun to shoot this ammo as Wolverine does.
    Uncle John is taking donations for that lawsuit, not his own money.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    I didn't say they were using their own money. If you guys don't like the price then don't buy it. Everyone complains on here. Maybe they should have bought ammo by the case when it was cheap.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by h77_mark View Post
    if they want to price gouge (on top of the additional Canadian ammo market price gouging) at 72 cents a round for plinking grade ammo when others offer nearly half the cost for better they deserve to get called out for it.
    Price Gouging? A have to disagree and say that's a little much. "Plinking grade" ammo is 100% an entirely subjective term, if your comparing other brands of ammo say....Barnaul perhaps? You are not comparing apples to apples. You yourself may see the same value of the ammunition but that does not mean that they are valued the same. US made VS. anywhere else right now is going to be higher, top that off with an incredibly hungry market in the US yes prices are going to be higher than yester-year.

Just one other note before I move on to the next one here, "additional Canadian Ammo Market price gouging"...... say what!? If you are saying that ammo here costs more than the US, you are 100% correct. But that is not price gouging, that's called import, shipping, and a market less than 7% the size of the other. If you want to buy 10x the amount of ammunition every time you purchase some, then yes we would have a different market and different values. But this is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by VICIOUS View Post
    Stay with current events.
    I stopped watching the news to be honest, I go out of my way to find and research specific individuals whom don't hammer down news with a political view. Just lay out the facts as they are presented. ( they are few and far between )

Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    I don't see an issue at all questioning the price whether they pay for the forum or not. I get not mentioning other retailers, people can do their own homework, but it is like 30 percent to the wrong side before even delivery in comparison
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion and should always ask questions as this is how we learn and discover.

What I disagree with is making blatant statements without actually asking anything, nor like you had mentioned yourself doing the research before hand. Stated above: ( others are offering ammo at nearly half the cost ), so if I said here is a Norinco at a fraction of the cost of a Sig Sauer, would we be up in arms by the same thought process?

But this is not the same thing, multiple brands of ammo, different manufacturing and markets, origins and everything in between when they were built and when they get here.

If someone is selling Remington Freedom Buckets at ( nearly half the price as stated above ) let's say $115.00... someone better tell me where because I'm buying all of it.

Also another quick note is John ( Mr. Wolverine ) is retired, and does not handle day to day operations here at Wolverine. He has his special projects and certain areas of focus such as lawsuits, fighting the Liberals, and defending firearms rights that he is focusing on more so than the business. Mr. Hipwell ( Matt ) is the owner of Wolverine Supplies.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Thanks for bringing this in.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    Remember, it's not what you did once, but what you can do on demand that counts. Fr. Frog
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Madre de Dios....
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Yes I am taking donations but I started this with $10,000.00 of my personal money for an action that could benefit all gun owners not just myself!

CARE TO MATCH IT?

Thanks for bringing these in!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Freedom isn't free ?

I want one for Novelty value.

"BuT I CaN rElOaD fOr LeSs"
    I am a kit hor(der)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast