Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Solely outdoors dishonesty.

CGN Regular
    Man, am I ever tired of people crying about f**k all
    Go talk to your grandpa about sh*t that'll fill your shorts

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerwitz View Post
    This is clearly very traumatic and life changing, thoughts and prayers in this difficult time
    Why is there no like button on CGN?
    HBAR or GTFO

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakonut View Post
    Why is there no like button on CGN?
    Nothing to LIKE on this Thread ! RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

Maybe this fella is new to the party and doesn’t realize you can’t send ammo Canada post, costs $$$ to ship canpar or whomever they utilize to move dangerous goods thus it is not free.

Even pre Covid margins on ammo were garbage, they need to pay bills just like you and I; try being thankful that you can buy what you want If you don’t want to pay for shopping pick it up or shop elsewhere, just remember the world owes you not

CGN frequent flyer
    Are you ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by robxcr View Post
    Ordered shotshells online from Solely. Over $300 supposedly free shipping. Get a call after two days, saying sorry, cant do the order, because shipping worked out too high. Ridiculous!!! Says usually shipping is around $30. Out of their mind to think shipping would be $30 across the country in some cases, for $300 worth of ammo!!! I will spread the word as wide as i can. Dont sell what you cant supply dude! Pathetic business. Free shipping over $300 on your online orders should mean free shipping! Seriously pathetic.

Sorry to hear rxcr, I have had great service and interactions with SO. Did you ask to see if Solelys management would split the cost of shipping with you, they are open to helping the customer as much as possible. Just a thought.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tompullings View Post
    Isn’t this all a bit dramatic?
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Wow. Some people here seem to think they are posting some clever responses... but they're not.

Guy has a gripe with a vendor. It could be legitimate. He brought it here to the boards, that's what a lot of people here do. Some of these 'airing of grievances' have led to vendor's changing their practices, saving the community money and perhaps even lives. Is that the case here? Dunno, but we shouldn't discourage the practice of posting complaints. If you think the post is somehow problematic, then report it. Or just ignore it. But posting immature taunts and resorting to name calling... wtf? You're just embarrassing yourselves.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Wow. Some people here seem to think they are posting some clever responses... but they're not.

Guy has a gripe with a vendor. It could be legitimate. He brought it here to the boards, that's what a lot of people here do. Some of these 'airing of grievances' have led to vendor's changing their practices, saving the community money and perhaps even lives. Is that the case here? Dunno, but we shouldn't discourage the practice of posting complaints. If you think the post is somehow problematic, then report it. Or just ignore it. But posting immature taunts and resorting to name calling... wtf? You're just embarrassing yourselves.
    Amen. I personally like to know when people have problems with vendors as it may save me some grief down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerwitz View Post
    This is clearly very traumatic and life changing, thoughts and prayers in this difficult time
    Lol
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast