Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Solely outdoors dishonesty.

CGN Regular

Solely outdoors dishonesty.

Ordered shotshells online from Solely. Over $300 supposedly free shipping. Get a call after two days, saying sorry, cant do the order, because shipping worked out too high. Ridiculous!!! Says usually shipping is around $30. Out of their mind to think shipping would be $30 across the country in some cases, for $300 worth of ammo!!! I will spread the word as wide as i can. Dont sell what you cant supply dude! Pathetic business. Free shipping over $300 on your online orders should mean free shipping! Seriously pathetic.

CGN Regular
    https://www.solelyoutdoors.com/service/privacy-policy/

Shipping Restrictions
    Shotgun sporting clay style ammunition is exempt from shipping due to weight & pricing.

CGN Regular
    Never came up on the order, or stated that way when they called me to say they will not do free shipping in this case. If i missed it, then so be it.

QUOTE=BDSL;17468320]https://www.solelyoutdoors.com/service/privacy-policy/

Shipping Restrictions
    Shotgun sporting clay style ammunition is exempt from shipping due to weight & pricing.[/QUOTE]

CGN Regular
    And this was buckshot ammo. Not shotgun sporting clay style ammo.

Only ever had one dealing with them and was left unimpressed enough where I dont bother to consider them anymore.

Even if I'm near by, I just skip them and go to Tenda or G4C instead. Better service, pricing and selection.

Ordered a mosin from them. It was shipped promptly and well packaged and was exactly as described.

So from my one experience they seem alright

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Are you in a remote area? I ordered a couple cases (slugs) from them approx 6 months ago and got free shipping but I’m in the gta. Maybe policies have changed since then?

I don't had problem with them .

Quote Originally Posted by robxcr View Post
    Ordered shotshells online from Solely. Over $300 supposedly free shipping. Get a call after two days, saying sorry, cant do the order, because shipping worked out too high. Ridiculous!!! Says usually shipping is around $30. Out of their mind to think shipping would be $30 across the country in some cases, for $300 worth of ammo!!! I will spread the word as wide as i can. Dont sell what you cant supply dude! Pathetic business. Free shipping over $300 on your online orders should mean free shipping! Seriously pathetic.
    I had several deals with them , in some cases their price even better .

CGN Regular
    Last edited by time4t; 11-03-2020 at 12:25 AM.

This is clearly very traumatic and life changing, thoughts and prayers in this difficult time
    Last edited by tylerwitz; 10-17-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast