Thread: Price Increases as of October 20, 2020

CGN Regular

Price Increases as of October 20, 2020

Price Increases
    As of 20 October 2020 there will be a 10 to 20% price increase across all brass products. Due to the rush in the USA I have had to pay more to secure access to the brass to prevent it from leaving Canada. I will finalize and update my pricing once the dust settles.

I have held pricing stable for 5 years through finding efficiencies and increasing volume. Unfortunately this can only carry me so far.

Hopefully once things settle down, I can normalize pricing. Unfortunately though due to demand in the USA this may take a while. From my understanding there is very little to no 9mm booked to come into Canada for the next two quarters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepBrass View Post
    From my understanding there is very little to no 9mm booked to come into Canada for the next two quarters.
    All the more reason to buy Black Sheep brass, pair it with Canadian-made projectiles, and load your own.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks