Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surefire Training Suppressors coming to Canada

Do you understand that saying "boohoo why is this 300 dollars when I can buy A DIFFERENT BRAND AND PRODUCT for less" is the same as saying "why are higher end cars more than cheaper, more poorly finished cars" right?

Some people want these and will pay for it. Others won't. IRG can and should bring them in because they will sell.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenK View Post
    But this one uses their QD ratchet system. It's useful if you already one a SF Warcomp (or variant) and just want to direct your blast/concussion forward. It's just a longer Warden
    Like I said, if you're a surefire fan boy (which there is nothing wrong with, I love Magpul gear and have most of the stocks they offer on my guns because the ergo is great), go for it. I can see the benefits with the QD system if you're already invested, but to me, its not worth the almost $500+ CDN to get it set up on a rifle when there are cheaper alternatives.

If you're half way there with a fast attach muzzle device already though, might as well I suppose.

They are Surefire, with the ratchet quick detach... you pay for what you get. These can be used with live fire and are roughly 1/3 of the price of a real can. We have $30.00 ones that look the part as well, but I wouldn't be putting rounds through it.

Name:  surefire.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  35.3 KB

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Briguy34 View Post
    you guys need to figure out how to be more competitive. 300 dollars is a complete rip off. you can go to an airsoft site to get something like this for under 70 dollars. please explain to me why this is a better alternative.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Boy Boys Boys everyone calm down. Right now aint no one putting any rounds down range with an AR regardless of whats on the end of it. So lets get our egos in check and use that energy to fight the government other than each other. Now I have had a Warden and a SF trainer and can tell you are they overpriced? Yes. But so are Apple products and they dont seem to be going anywhere and neither is Surefire so give up that argument. I also seen airsoft suppressors made of stainless etc., very impressive . Would I ever ever ever put one on a real weapon. Absolutely not. Its like the Fiero kits they used to sell in the 80s that made your car look like a ferrari. It may have looked like it but if you drove it like one you would get hurt or be dead. The trainer is just that. A trainer as it looks and has the weight of the real thing and is made to have real muzzle pressures without grenading. I wouldnt trust best airsoft stuff out there regardless who makes it. The truth is in the he name Air and Soft. Not smokeless powder fmj projectiles.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    Boy Boys Boys everyone calm down. Right now aint no one putting any rounds down range with an AR regardless of whats on the end of it. So lets get our egos in check and use that energy to fight the government other than each other. Now I have had a Warden and a SF trainer and can tell you are they overpriced? Yes. But so are Apple products and they dont seem to be going anywhere and neither is Surefire so give up that argument. I also seen airsoft suppressors made of stainless etc., very impressive . Would I ever ever ever put one on a real weapon. Absolutely not. Its like the Fiero kits they used to sell in the 80s that made your car look like a ferrari. It may have looked like it but if you drove it like one you would get hurt or be dead. The trainer is just that. A trainer as it looks and has the weight of the real thing and is made to have real muzzle pressures without grenading. I wouldnt trust best airsoft stuff out there regardless who makes it. The truth is in the he name Air and Soft. Not smokeless powder fmj projectiles.
    Psssst, Bill didn't ban everything, many of us are still happily shooting, just not AR's
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

BANNED
    Delete

So, when can we buy these. My credit card/EMT awaits painfully LOL

I purchaced two fake cans from wolverines made by B+T. one for ump and one for MP. were pricey but worth the extra $$$$$. sold the mp5 one.
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

I like coffee grinders n doritos

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    $300 USD for a fake suppressor?

How about buy Canadian and get one from TNA for $70 CAD?
    These aren’t just fake suppressors. You can QD these with surefire flash hiders. Can’t do that with a regular fake suppressor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast