Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grey Birch Groupings aka Accuracy Results

Expired Business Member

Grey Birch Groupings aka Accuracy Results

This thread is going to be used as a place to post groups shot using Grey Birch products. We will post our results and encourage customers to as well. We will run contests through the year giving away amazing prize packs for best groups at set distances as well as furthest hits. Details to be announced soon.

We have worked hard and are very proud of our barrel technology. Through development and rigorous testing, we believe we have a super accurate and reliable offering. We want to ensure results are posted by actual customers and not just marketing hoopla from us as the manufacturer.

With that said, this first group here was shot with Tactical Teacher and our friends from Code of Arms TV at a range session last month. This session will appear in one of Code of Arms upcoming shows. We are comfortable posting these results as it was witnessed by a number of people.

Tactical Teacher mentioned it in this session as well - https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...er-here!/page2

Get out there and shoot!

www.greybirchsolutions.com

Expired Business Member
    Placeholder 1

Expired Business Member
    Placeholder 2

Expired Business Member
    Placeholder 3

My best so far. RWS Rifle Match 5 shots 50m verified with range finder.

Damn, those ‘almost ready’ rifles you guys have on your website are pretty sweet. What do you recommend for a bolt and trigger to complete it with. Interested in accuracy and reliability. Would be a varmint, grouse and plinker for me.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    Damn, those ‘almost ready’ rifles you guys have on your website are pretty sweet. What do you recommend for a bolt and trigger to complete it with. Interested in accuracy and reliability. Would be a varmint, grouse and plinker for me.
    Hi, we are expecting to have Grey Birch bolts in our webstore in 2-3 weeks. We will start to share the enhancements we've made to them soon which should definitely improve accuracy and reliability. If you can't wait for our bolt, Kidd makes a fantastic bolt as well.

We will be shipping our rifles with Timmy single stage triggers and have had good success with those as well. If you are looking for something on the less expensive side, the Ruger BX should fit the bill.

Thanks for the question.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2CentTactical View Post

My best so far. RWS Rifle Match 5 shots 50m verified with range finder.
    Nice!!!

Expired Business Member
    Another submission, this one from a customer in California.

GunNutz
    I purchased one GB LDR receiver couple months ago. Built it with Volquartsen Carbon Fiber 18.5" barrel, Kidd single stage trigger, Kidd bolt assembly, Titan 10/22 stock, and Vortex Viper 5-25x50mm scope. It shoots, pic below is the best 2x 5 round groups at 50 yards with CCI SV 40gr.

And I also ordered one GB Regular receiver and carbon fibre 12.5" barrel from SFRC once they were on sale last week, but unfortunately the barrel was cancelled due to call back, so the test for GB barreled action was kinda suspended for a while

Name:  Setup-1.jpg
Views: 1668
Size:  54.4 KB

Name:  CCI SV-1.jpg
Views: 1655
Size:  83.9 KB
    Last edited by sunmoong; 01-02-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast