Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ruger 10/22 Takedown Stainless with Magpul X-22 Stock -$699.9 NO TAX

Quote Originally Posted by akber View Post
    oops didn't notice thanks for clarification. still shows up as top hit...
    It is an understandable mistake that has happened to all of us. Worse is that you get excited that you found a good deal or a product that hasn't been around for awhile, and then the sad realization. lol

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by akber View Post
    oops didn't notice thanks for clarification. still shows up as top hit...
    Because you replied to it and now people are talking. When someone posts in a thread, it moves to the top. You would have found the thread with a search or a few pages deep and buried with no one looking at it. When you replied, it moves to the top and every time someone posts it goes back up again.

This is an old post, and has been happening a lot because people do a google search and find a 2 year old post about handguns or sales and reply where can I get this. Then everyone sees the post and thinks its new and jumps all over it. People get frustrated and then someone writes a post like this one explaining why this happens and eventually people stop posting and it dies away again.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    It is an understandable mistake that has happened to all of us. Worse is that you get excited that you found a good deal or a product that hasn't been around for awhile, and then the sad realization. lol
    Just happened to me the other day with a mag sale.
    Someone ressourected an old thread and I took the bait and jumped on it right away.

I would venture to guess, that most people are not in the habit of checking the tiny date in the left upper corner, once they see a great deal posted on the top of the page..
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345