Thread: Big shout out to Wes and the crew and CANPAR!

Uber Super GunNutz DANCESWITHEMPTIES's Avatar

Big shout out to Wes and the crew and CANPAR!

Two weeks in a row of great service with an excellent description of the firearms. And I got to hand it to CANPAR. I think they got the bugs worked out of their sort facility! Ordered on Thursday, showed today. Thanks again for the service. Now I'm broke but happy.
    The key to accuracy is to shoot first & call whatever you hit the target...

If you are not part of the solution, there's good money to be made by prolonging the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by racer111 View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about, but if it isn't made by H&K, it ain't sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by DANCESWITHEMPTIES View Post
    Two weeks in a row of great service with an excellent description of the firearms. And I got to hand it to CANPAR. I think they got the bugs worked out of their sort facility! Ordered on Thursday, showed today. Thanks again for the service. Now I'm broke but happy.
    Excellent news! Hope you enjoy!
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.