Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9 Inch GSG-16 Rifles in at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    Hi Dlask I bought one of your 9” barrels and it’s top notch quality. I’ve broken down the rifle and taken the 16” barrel out of the plastic housing. My question for you is, the block that’s attached to the barrel isn’t held in by any pin. Is it literally just heating up the block to brake the lock tite and simply un screw it? Do I need any special tools for this or no. I just want to ask the question, and do it right the first time. My last question is, I seen in a video that you have to slightly file off a section at the base of the barre for the extractor correct?

Thanks for your time
    You will need to take this to a qualified gunsmith. We do not give any advice on gunsmithing for liability reasons, sorry
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Any updates on these?

Make more ?

Quote Originally Posted by Colossal Ursidae View Post
    Any updates on these?
    Yes ! The update is that we are still waiting for our shipment from Germany. It got slightly *forgotten* by the distributor and now they are going out of their way to get it to us asap. Once it arrives we can hammer these out but until we get the raw materials we are stuck in a holding pattern just like you guys. Sorry it isn't more heavy with details but that's all I really know at this point.

Oh, almost forgot, so you are all know there are 300 barrels and (I believe) 2 pallets of donor guns coming in. This means there will be a gun / 9" barrel supply for at least a month or two. Everyone here waiting should get something.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Yes ! The update is that we are still waiting for our shipment from Germany. It got slightly *forgotten* by the distributor and now they are going out of their way to get it to us asap. Once it arrives we can hammer these out but until we get the raw materials we are stuck in a holding pattern just like you guys. Sorry it isn't more heavy with details but that's all I really know at this point.

Oh, almost forgot, so you are all know there are 300 barrels and (I believe) 2 pallets of donor guns coming in. This means there will be a gun / 9" barrel supply for at least a month or two. Everyone here waiting should get something.
    Good news!

I am wondering, this vs. the 10/22, which one is more fun to shoot? And which is more accurate?

CGN frequent flyer
    Neither lol. At least I haven’t really seen one that’s very accurate. It’s more just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by --Terry-- View Post
    I am wondering, this vs. the 10/22, which one is more fun to shoot? And which is more accurate?
    These are surprisingly accurate for a what they are. Can't beat a quality 10/22 but for half the price they really are pretty darn good.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Will you only be selling the 9 inch barrels with the purchase of a GSG-16? Or would I be able to mail you my stock GSG-16 to have the barrel installed by your staff?

I am buying myself a early Christmas gift ��

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast