Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9 Inch GSG-16 Rifles in at Dlask Arms Corp.

Iirc Dlask said there wouldn’t be a list, they’ll just post em for sale so everyone has a chance

CGN frequent flyer
    There will be a lot of these floating around in a year.

CGN frequent flyer
    Half the price of what ? A 10/22 is half the price of this.

GunNutz
    Any ETA for 9" barrels come in store?

Anyone here have update on these barrels...? Any idea how can we get notified when they are in stock? I emailed Dlask but got no reply for some reason..

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrible T View Post
    Any updates?
    Good luck friend.. they dont even bother to answer questions on the forums and if you call they are super rude giving short one word answers... I guess when business is good you can treat potential customers like garbage. Pretty sad..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dshollywood View Post
    Good luck friend.. they dont even bother to answer questions on the forums and if you call they are super rude giving short one word answers... I guess when business is good you can treat potential customers like garbage. Pretty sad..
    Sadly I found this to be the case too, first time calling about two weeks ago. The guy sounded like he couldn't be bothered to answer a few questions, I'd rather deal with marstar in 2005 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    Sadly I found this to be the case too, first time calling about two weeks ago. The guy sounded like he couldn't be bothered to answer a few questions, I'd rather deal with marstar in 2005 lol.
    They dont even bother to answer if you send an email either...

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Just found out that the importer had an issue with GSG themselves and our barrels, mags and rifles are delayed until 7 week of 2021. Until then we are stuck in limbo waiting. These things are unfortunately out of our control since we are not doing the actual import and have to leave our trust in someone else.

Once the parts arrive it will be heaven. There are 300 barrels, a couple pallets of rifles and a bunch of mags, you just never know.....

I dont know what you guys keep asking for updates for when it is all posted in one thread above this one. Just open the Dlask Arms forum section is there is like 3 simultaneous threads about 9 inch barrels going on. The above was written on Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited by shurick; 01-04-2021 at 12:53 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast