9 Inch GSG-16 Rifles in at Dlask Arms Corp.

Are any more of these rifles going to be made in larger quantity or going forward are they just going to be offered just in small quantities like this? I check the forum pretty much daily but I keep missing the small windows that a handful of these rifles are made available for. It seems that, unfortunately, pre-orders are not an option.

Last edited:
Are any more of these rifles going to be made in larger quantity or going forward are they just going to be offered just in small quantities like this? I check the forum pretty much daily but I keep missing the small windows that a handful of these rifles are made available for. It seems that, unfortunately, pre-orders are not an option.

Absolutely 100% correct. No pre-orders at this time. We have a few skids of rifles coming in both OD and Black as well we are making a batch of barrels. I have not been responding to emails or phone calls about these since I don't have time. I will post here once we get our rifles and barrels done so both will then be available on the website.

Absolutely 100% correct. No pre-orders at this time. We have a few skids of rifles coming in both OD and Black as well we are making a batch of barrels. I have not been responding to emails or phone calls about these since I don't have time. I will post here once we get our rifles and barrels done so both will then be available on the website.

Thank you for the update! Any rough timeframe on when they may be put up for sale (days, weeks, months)? Hopefully a few skids will last longer than the small batches that have gone up over the past few months. Trying not to be a pest but checking the Dlask forum daily and still missing out on the times there has been stock is somewhat aggravating.

Hi Dlask I bought one of your 9” barrels and it’s top notch quality. I’ve broken down the rifle and taken the 16” barrel out of the plastic housing. My question for you is, the block that’s attached to the barrel isn’t held in by any pin. Is it literally just heating up the block to brake the lock tite and simply un screw it? Do I need any special tools for this or no. I just want to ask the question, and do it right the first time. My last question is, I seen in a video that you have to slightly file off a section at the base of the barre for the extractor correct?

Thanks for your time

Hi Dlask I bought one of your 9” barrels and it’s top notch quality. I’ve broken down the rifle and taken the 16” barrel out of the plastic housing. My question for you is, the block that’s attached to the barrel isn’t held in by any pin. Is it literally just heating up the block to brake the lock tite and simply un screw it? Do I need any special tools for this or no. I just want to ask the question, and do it right the first time. My last question is, I seen in a video that you have to slightly file off a section at the base of the barre for the extractor correct?

Thanks for your time

You will need to take this to a qualified gunsmith. We do not give any advice on gunsmithing for liability reasons, sorry

Any updates on these?

Yes ! The update is that we are still waiting for our shipment from Germany. It got slightly *forgotten* by the distributor and now they are going out of their way to get it to us asap. Once it arrives we can hammer these out but until we get the raw materials we are stuck in a holding pattern just like you guys. Sorry it isn't more heavy with details but that's all I really know at this point.

Oh, almost forgot, so you are all know there are 300 barrels and (I believe) 2 pallets of donor guns coming in. This means there will be a gun / 9" barrel supply for at least a month or two. Everyone here waiting should get something.

Yes ! The update is that we are still waiting for our shipment from Germany. It got slightly *forgotten* by the distributor and now they are going out of their way to get it to us asap. Once it arrives we can hammer these out but until we get the raw materials we are stuck in a holding pattern just like you guys. Sorry it isn't more heavy with details but that's all I really know at this point.

Oh, almost forgot, so you are all know there are 300 barrels and (I believe) 2 pallets of donor guns coming in. This means there will be a gun / 9" barrel supply for at least a month or two. Everyone here waiting should get something.

Good news!

Will you only be selling the 9 inch barrels with the purchase of a GSG-16? Or would I be able to mail you my stock GSG-16 to have the barrel installed by your staff?

Back
Top Bottom