Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9 Inch GSG-16 Rifles in at Dlask Arms Corp.

9 Inch GSG-16 Rifles in at Dlask Arms Corp.

Yup, got 5 more done and ready to ship. Find them here for the time being :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/gsg-16...cted-9-barrel/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Finally got in on time. Last time i had it in my cart i waited too long to click checkout.

CGN Regular
    Someone buy the last one.

Looks like I might have got one.
    The West wants Out!

I missed out again

Are any more of these rifles going to be made in larger quantity or going forward are they just going to be offered just in small quantities like this? I check the forum pretty much daily but I keep missing the small windows that a handful of these rifles are made available for. It seems that, unfortunately, pre-orders are not an option.
    Last edited by twinge6805; 10-28-2020 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by twinge6805 View Post
    Are any more of these rifles going to be made in larger quantity or going forward are they just going to be offered just in small quantities like this? I check the forum pretty much daily but I keep missing the small windows that a handful of these rifles are made available for. It seems that, unfortunately, pre-orders are not an option.
    Absolutely 100% correct. No pre-orders at this time. We have a few skids of rifles coming in both OD and Black as well we are making a batch of barrels. I have not been responding to emails or phone calls about these since I don't have time. I will post here once we get our rifles and barrels done so both will then be available on the website.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Absolutely 100% correct. No pre-orders at this time. We have a few skids of rifles coming in both OD and Black as well we are making a batch of barrels. I have not been responding to emails or phone calls about these since I don't have time. I will post here once we get our rifles and barrels done so both will then be available on the website.
    Thank you for the update! Any rough timeframe on when they may be put up for sale (days, weeks, months)? Hopefully a few skids will last longer than the small batches that have gone up over the past few months. Trying not to be a pest but checking the Dlask forum daily and still missing out on the times there has been stock is somewhat aggravating.

Thumbs up

These look great
    OFGPA, OFAH, CCFR

CGN Regular
    Hi Dlask I bought one of your 9” barrels and it’s top notch quality. I’ve broken down the rifle and taken the 16” barrel out of the plastic housing. My question for you is, the block that’s attached to the barrel isn’t held in by any pin. Is it literally just heating up the block to brake the lock tite and simply un screw it? Do I need any special tools for this or no. I just want to ask the question, and do it right the first time. My last question is, I seen in a video that you have to slightly file off a section at the base of the barre for the extractor correct?

Thanks for your time

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast