Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rdb

Quote Originally Posted by MlCE View Post
    The importer/distributor has a shipment on the way of the 18" regular black version for retailers.
    I become uninterested when they change the specifications with the result that it moves to the restricted class.
    Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I find the RDB a little ass end heavy. I don't really notice the difference with the compensator. Is the Tavor heavier than the RDB? Google save me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I find the RDB a little ass end heavy. I don't really notice the difference with the compensator. Is the Tavor heavier than the RDB? Google save me lol.
    Heavier and pickier on ammo. That said, I find the Tavor to be higher quality and much more user friendly. For Canadian purposes, can't go wrong with either. They are decently accurate, but are not precision rifles (nor are they claimed to be). I've owned both and regret selling them now.

All bullpups are inherently rear heavy due to the nature of the design.

I also find it heavier in the backend. I believe it's the extra thick plate they put over the chamber, which is right below your face with a good cheek weld. A T97 though doesn't feel quite as heavy in the back (guess they don't think a serious malfunction will happen?!) and overall the weight of the RDB is noticeably heavier than the SU-16. No Tavor in my possession, wish I had one.

Just got one!
    Light as a feather and super wieldy.
    It’s almost like having my SBR AR back again... except for having to try and master the bullpup manual of arms.

Now it’s time for that linear comp faux suppressor.....And some other mods..
    Click, Bang.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTooner View Post
    I become uninterested when they change the specifications with the result that it moves to the restricted class.
    Sorry, I dont know why I said 18"... it still the 20" "regular" version.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    They must be in country and on the way to retailers. I got an email yesterday from another forum sponsor offering a "presale" for guns enroute to them and expected Dec 2. They appear to have sold out in hours.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    They must be in country and on the way to retailers. I got an email yesterday from another forum sponsor offering a "presale" for guns enroute to them and expected Dec 2. They appear to have sold out in hours.

I have done a bunch of "legwork" on the RDB's so I will fill everyone in who is looking for one. Vault got a shipment in roughly 2 weeks ago. Calgary shooting center got theres first (25) and sold them all but it took roughly 3 days. I saw another small dealer sell a few but not sure how many.

Now the good part if your looking. Bullseye north has 14 on order and they were shipped to them a week ago (Not sure if they are getting 14) Only 4 of the 14 are backorders. There may be other dealers listing them shortly also but I don't think the total Vault shipment was very big..
    Remington 40X, Winchester 52, Suhl 150 rim fire wanted.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Auggie Doggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IWS2K View Post
    All bullpups are inherently rear heavy due to the nature of the design.
    Nope. My AUG balances perfectly on the grip. You can (or rather could) fire it single handed with your arm extended.

Auggie D.
    You CAN get blood from a stone...... IF you throw it hard enough.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast