Thread: Drawn to the details...

Expired Business Member

Drawn to the details...

As lovers of nature, we are drawn to the details of the creation around us. From the grain within a beautiful piece of wood, to how a droplet of dew refracts the light at a certain angle.

During prototyping and testing of Grey Birch's aluminum parts, we noticed that a clear hard anodize magnifies the grains of the aluminum, creating a very cool looking texture, which we loved right away. You will see this detail on our receivers as well as our charging handles, which after tumbling, are laser marked and clear hard anodized. We take pride in the little details within our products.

Last edited by Grey Birch; 11-02-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Wow that's great. I recently became interested in 3D printing, I would like to learn more about printing technology. It's really very exciting, I watched a few videos and just fell in love. By the way, recently I came across one site https://www.3erp.com/services/rapid-prototyping/ who also work with 3D printing, I really liked the way they work. They have very high-quality products, and very attractive prices, which is important. I would very much like to learn more about this industry myself, I think it should be very interesting to perform. You guys are cool!
    Last edited by OliverCamp; 11-12-2020 at 07:29 PM.