Thread: SERBU Spare Parts For Sale at Dlask Arms Corp.

SERBU Spare Parts For Sale at Dlask Arms Corp.

We're at it again, cleaning the shop so we can move machines around and I came across a bunch of spare Serbu parts. Some are for the BFG-50A and some for the RN-50. Here is what there is and the prices :

-BFG-50A used bolt. This is marked -1. Can't remember how we got it but other than some wear at the extractor area it seems perfectly useable. It has the cam pin and ejectors still installed and they work perfectly. $100.00

-BFG-50A Brand new complete Armorer's Kit (3-pce) along with both inner and outer nuts for the hand guard and barrel. These nuts were only available for warranty purposes and are not listed on the Serbu website. We are bundling the Armorer's Kit along with the nuts. $425.00 SOLD

-BFG-50A used bolt. The tang that holds the extractor in is broken off one one side but the assembly still has the ejectors and cam pin installed. These could be removed for spares. $20.00 SOLD

-BFG-50A Brand new extractor kit. Includes the extractor, shim, spring and detent. $65.00 SOLD

-RN-50, Brand new firing pin. $45.00

All parts are private sale so if you are interested then please call the shop and I will take your info over the phone. Once an item is gone I will edit this post to reflect the sold item.
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 11-04-2020 at 01:42 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”