Thread: Dante Sports kickass !

Talking Dante Sports kickass !

As some may know. I had a Chiappa Rhino that quit firing after 300rds. And the barrel was over sized.
    I sent it in for repairs. Turns out the firing pin bushing was not letting the firing pin out.
    5.5 months it sat waiting for parts. Then the repair shop said there was more problems with it. So I asked for a refund.
    I contacted Dante (Where I bought it) and they worked endlessly for me. They called Italy, kept up with the gunsmith. And got me my refund very quickly!

They held a new 6" Colt Python for me while I waited for my refund. When it came in. My new Python was waiting for pick up at the post office while I was on the phone calling the CFO to see if the transfer had gone through.
    THEY HAD THE TRANSFER & 1 DAY SHIPPED IT ! OMG.
    THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU Dante sports and Rudy for all the hard work on my behalf.
    You're now my first stop for anything ! And you'll be recommend to everyone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    I was very please with the on-line order I had with them with a Marlin 1895.

CGN Regular
    Awesome! I've dealt with Dante in the past and had a great experience. I have a pre-order with them as well and I'm expecting the same great experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

They are great, Rudy is the best, bought lots of guns from him, and I am on the opposite end of the country!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chadeech's Avatar
    Dealt with them many times as they are local and i do try to support local if they are good and Dante is great
    Disarming the victims is not gun control
    Veritas Aequitas

Everytime I go to Montreal I make a point to stop in and buy something. I love that place; little Italy has a special place in my heart.

6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cory View Post
    As some may know. I had a Chiappa Rhino that quit firing after 300rds. And the barrel was over sized.
    I sent it in for repairs. Turns out the firing pin bushing was not letting the firing pin out.
    5.5 months it sat waiting for parts. Then the repair shop said there was more problems with it. So I asked for a refund.
    I contacted Dante (Where I bought it) and they worked endlessly for me. They called Italy, kept up with the gunsmith. And got me my refund very quickly!

They held a new 6" Colt Python for me while I waited for my refund. When it came in. My new Python was waiting for pick up at the post office while I was on the phone calling the CFO to see if the transfer had gone through.
    THEY HAD THE TRANSFER & 1 DAY SHIPPED IT ! OMG.
    THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU Dante sports and Rudy for all the hard work on my behalf.
    You're now my first stop for anything ! And you'll be recommend to everyone.
    We're very glad it all worked out in the end.
    Thank you for the kind words & enjoy the Python!
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

I have completed a couple of transactions with Dante to date.

Both were flawless and a pleasure!.....

Thanks!
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

OP - Indeed Rudy at Dante is a class act. Bought a few guns from him over the years. He loves guns and and what he does, it shows on how he conduct his business.

A few years ago I came to see him with a defective rifle (a serious flaw) just a few weeks after the warranty expired. Damned Rudy, no farting around: in front of me he got on the phone with the Canadian distributor and managed to have it replaced with a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."