Member when we said there wouldn't be any 7.62x39 MCRs? We fibbed..

Serious question, does it run surplus reliably, or is it a "use match quality factory ammo only" disclaimer type deal. Basically a deal breaker for me if a 7.62x39 gun doesnt do surplus.

underrated comment.

+1 for ak mag variant or cz mag variant :)

Picked up my baby today woohoo

Let us know how she shoots. For comparison, here's the guys at 9-Hole Reviews shooting a rifle in the same calibre they were very happy with, the Galil Ace 32, which is unfortunately prohibited in Canada. If the Com-block ammo functions anywhere near as well in the WK, it is doing well. Although the round was blown around a fair bit in the wind, they were able to get hits out to 500 yards; the 2X scope they used may give you ideas for the WK. Good luck!

9-Hole Reviews on Youtube said:

Hey Everyone.

Had a chance to head out and play around with it.

Put 1k rounds through it. Some cheap crated stuff from canadiantire. Didn't have a single Fail to feed. had a couple of failed to fire but i chalk that up to the surplus ammo quality.

I put my spirfire 3x prism on it. Had no problem hitting an 8" at 175yds. Was a lot of fun.

The gun felt really tight compared to the WK180 i have. I will replace the butt as it doesn't have an adjustable cheek weld but other than that Im happy with it.

Hey Everyone.

Had a chance to head out and play around with it.

Put 1k rounds through it. Some cheap crated stuff from canadiantire. Didn't have a single Fail to feed. had a couple of failed to fire but i chalk that up to the surplus ammo quality.

I put my spirfire 3x prism on it. Had no problem hitting an 8" at 175yds. Was a lot of fun.

The gun felt really tight compared to the WK180 i have. I will replace the butt as it doesn't have an adjustable cheek weld but other than that Im happy with it.

Thanks for sharing!

When will we see the upper only being sold?

Also, when will we be able to buy upper parts only? I'd really like to build a couple uppers but I can't justify buying whole rifles.

Back
Top Bottom