BLACK FRIDAY SALE at Dlask Arms Corp.

I am looking to see if you have a Black Friday sale on a tuff 22 (would like a 30 moa base but go 0) in a hogue overmolded stock ( black ok).
Included in the box a auto bolt release and the extra spring kit for my install.

Shipped to voh1v4 and all taxes in.

To DLASK,

BTW, the 8 inch fluted SS barrel is extremely accurate up to 50 yds. I constantly shot half inch groups 5 shots using Winchester Target and CCI SV! The only drawback is the weight! 9 inch carbon fiber barrel would be perfect and more stock options to meet OAL requirements. Thx

It's paaaaainful. As much as I HATE Shopify for going political and banning firearms businesses I do miss it. Was just a jillion times easier and it worked.

Still going thru all of the things that screwed up and didn't change price. Be about another hour and it will all be as it should. We have TUF-22 receivers, our MD chassis', barrels and a whack load of other stuff on sale. Please bear with me and it will get there.

Turn around for what I did order was awesome. Thanks guys.

Was looking at the 9in carbon fiber take down barrel. Of course it's out of stock. Snooze, you lose. Any idea when you will be getting more in ?

+1 here. Curious if there's an ballpark ETA on restock.

Just wanted to thank Leigh and the staff at Dlask. Must have been a mad rush this weekend, but he took the time for my phone call to make sure the barrels I was ordering were what I needed. Top notch service! Big thank you from Manitoba!

Found barrel 1022 receivers earlier now they are gone...wtf?
Spent 2 1/2 hrs trying to refind them. Website sucks...sorry no sale tonight
I recieved an email from dlask explaining product had sold out while I was browsing. Thank you dlask ! Love your stuff, but the site can be "frustrating" lol!
Did order a different pair of in stock items, and recieved fast serv. With good coms.

Back
Top Bottom