Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE at Dlask Arms Corp.

Hope you put in the black Friday deal MDT TUF-22 chassis!
    Pew pew, TCRQ member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    whatever you put on sale i am sure it will be great

but please please please, don't call it a black friday sale. the word brings me disappointment much like amazon prime days, boxing day sales, and all the other big deal sales that have long disappeared but continue the tradition only in name. Maybe "Decent Sale At Interesting Time Of Year Sale" would be more then sufficient to get my interest to the web store.
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not yet but we are damned close to getting complete Takedown rifles for sale. As well we have some other pretty exciting TUF-22 products in the making. Our little brains have been working overtime....
    Looking forward to it, would love to see a TUF-22 based takedown with the 9" carbon barrel, Dlask internals on it would be even better....

Quote Originally Posted by trigger'06 View Post
    That Sir, would depend on the calibre.
    I see what you did there. Nice.

Deep discounts on 870 take-off barrels would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Trapanese View Post
    If there were no buyers, the seller wouldn't exist. Some people can only afford norincos and in my experience most 1911 parts require some degree of fitting, yes, even on US made 1911's.

Most norcs are crappy but once in a while they do give the user some good value. Their 1911's and NP34 are pretty decent for the price. Again, you get what you pay for. Everyone would love to own a Les Baer 1911 but not everyone is balling.
    Oh I get it. I had a Norc 1911 years ago and never did it not go BANG when I pulled the trigger. Looked alot like it was made by a shaky 97 year old with a double cut bastard file but hey, it worked. As for the parts, there is fitting and there is fitting, lol. Much like the Turkish break action shotguns the components inside are all hand fitted which is what makes warranty work or aftermarket changing of parts a painful business. We got a taste of this first hand when doing the CZ warranty work on their Huglu made shotguns. The issue is that for these countries labour is cheaper than buying precision machines and training staff how to use them properly.

As I said, some parts will fit and some won't. It's a crap shoot which is why we don't ever tell folks that they will fit.

And FYI, I'm a single dad of two kids so buying a Kimber or Wilson Combat or even a Dlask Arms is out of my price range for a range toy, haha.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

ALL good suggestions boys. I will confer with my compatriot Josef and we shall compile a list of BF sales goodies to be posted here on the morn thereof !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

When will the sale start?
    Itching to get something but will wait and see if it goes on sale

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    When will the sale start?
    Itching to get something but will wait and see if it goes on sale
    Well, Black Friday I suppose.....( :

Seriously though I will set the sale up to begin Friday morning Pacific Time. Joe will already be overseas by then so I will have the run of the house !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

10/22 *all variants* - receivers, trigger groups, bolts and barrels please!