Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Banning Employees from wearing Poppies........

CGN frequent flyer
    The ‘woke‘ shall destroy the earth.

There is an irony in how these kinds of twits like to chisel away at society with their deluded perspectives. They cater to a crowd that will do the most ridiculous things and call it progress, but not a one of them would go to war for their nation to ensure such freedoms exist for everyone. To them, they’d consider picketing and protesting some social justice topic to be ‘going to war’, perhaps a few among them would be the real crap-disturbers whole like to protest with spray paint and Molotov cocktails.

Isn’t it ironic that the ‘type‘ is also be the first to press for a disarmed populace, who will then eventually become subjects rather than citizens. The process has repeated count,ess times throughout history, but there is an endless crop of the woke to set it all up for another repeat of oppression.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scott_N's Avatar
    Didn't Target, another US company, make the same mistake? We all know what happened with Target in Canada.

CGN frequent flyer
    Wondering if everyone who is putting the effort to make a comment here put that same effort to forward a comment to WF something might actually happen.

CGN Regular
    I'd suspect that a lot of employees will wear their poppies anyhow, to send a FU to Amazon.

#### Amazon and whole foods the people have the power to bankrupt that chain just don’t shop there even if they reverse there decision we all know how they truly feel

Please press the reset button, this world is F@cked up!!! Can’t believe this!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Where were all the poppy supporters when Don Cherry needed them?

The silent majority reigns supreme in Canada!

So weird that a company ran by woke Dr. Evil would do this. So out of character. Not like he has his eye (the good one) set on world domination or anything. Corporations are you new country brother. I wonder what the poppy will look like to remember the fallen after the Amazon-Google war of 2057?

CGN Regular
    Wish we had their store in our little town so I could not shop there. I strongly feel I would not be the only one.

We will remember them.

Father of an Afghan veteran.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Isn't banning the poppy, and deliberately mis-characterizing a 100 year old cultural tradition as a political statement, a political statement?

I mean I know not too many military pensioners can afford a $9 glass of orange juice, so the business loss here might not be that great, but I suspect that they will back away from this before next Wednesday...

They are getting destroyed on Twitter. Some Karen tried to say banning poppies makes sense in case someone loses a pin in the vegetable aisle. She is also getting destroyed.
    Last edited by Cameron SS; 11-06-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast