Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Signed Copies: Chef Michael Hunter's 'The Hunter Chef Cookbook' available now

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

Wink Signed Copies: Chef Michael Hunter's 'The Hunter Chef Cookbook' available now

We are glad to be able to share with all of you this amazing cookbook by friend of the store, Chef and Restauranteur, and overall good guy Michael Hunter. Filled with over 100 recipes, for fish, game and forage to add a bit of variety to your dinners, lunches and events. This book is a perfect gift for any hunter, fisher, outdoor enthusiast or foodie on your list for this holiday season. While your at it why not pick up a copy for yourself?

The Hunter Chef Cookbook features a collection of over 100 recipes and butchery guides, and stunning food and landscape photography. The book includes recipes for cooking big game, from moose and bison, to white tail deer and wild boar. Common small game features include wild turkey, duck, wild goose, ruffed grouse, as well as rabbit and squirrel. Fresh-water and salt-water fish recipes feature pickerel, wild salmon, rainbow trout, prawns, scallops, and more. A seasoned forager, Hunter offers an array of savory and sweet recipes, incorporating wild ingredients, everything from mushrooms and leeks to sumac and berries.

These are available now for sale in the store and online if you can't make it down to the store. Order now to make sure it reaches all your loved ones in time for the holiday season. Once things get better and stabilize consider heading down to the restaurant and taste some of the recipes from the man himself!
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

I bought a copy recently - this is a very good investment for anyone who cooks their own game. The butchery guides by themselves are worth the price. Cannot recommend it enough!

Quote Originally Posted by ndallyn View Post
    I bought a copy recently - this is a very good investment for anyone who cooks their own game. The butchery guides by themselves are worth the price. Cannot recommend it enough!
    Awesome! But do you own an autographed copy??
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

I have a napkin autographed by Country Pop Star Beverley Mahood, does that count?
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN frequent flyer
    Front cover that rack looks burnt ...you sure he's a Chef lol

Now there’s a Christmas gift I can get for me and everyone else
    /ŻŻlŻŻŻlŻŻ[_\__\]
    lŻŻ lŻŻŻlŻŻŻL-O|||||||O_
    Ż()_)ŻŻŻŻŻŻ()_)ŻŻŻŻŻ()_)

Yes I do own an autographed copy- but other people should as well!

It is a beautiful thing that there is a chef who hunts serving game meat and wild edibles in the middle of Toronto. Awesome book and a business worth supporting if you care at all about shooting, hunting, and the outdoors.

CGN Regular
    Great Guy, I miss the restaurant. I hear he is opening a tent behind the restaurant, that for some reason is "within communist guidelines" set out by the city and the totalitarian nut job that is john tory...but the indoor restaurant is not allowed.....? Insane.

Looking forward to it. I hate going out to restaurants during this stupidity, but this is one worth the hassle to support.

Here he is on JRE:

Quote Originally Posted by ndallyn View Post
    Yes I do own an autographed copy- but other people should as well!

It is a beautiful thing that there is a chef who hunts serving game meat and wild edibles in the middle of Toronto. Awesome book and a business worth supporting if you care at all about shooting, hunting, and the outdoors.
    Ha! Good to know you were able to get a signed copy as well. People are often surprised a restaurant like this is in Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by DUG99 View Post
    Great Guy, I miss the restaurant. I hear he is opening a tent behind the restaurant, that for some reason is "within communist guidelines" set out by the city and the totalitarian nut job that is john tory...but the indoor restaurant is not allowed.....? Insane.

Looking forward to it. I hate going out to restaurants during this stupidity, but this is one worth the hassle to support.

Here he is on JRE:

We didn't know that Michael was on JRE, must check that one out! The "Glamping dining shelter" is open now and is taking reservations. It's officially known as ANTLER HUNT CAMP. Which is a cool name if you ask us. If you're in the GTA it's worth checking out.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436

CGN Regular
    Is this book in Hard Cover?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast