Thread: Dust covers

Dust covers

What works/fits and what stays closed on an MS?
    Last edited by brit84; 11-08-2020 at 12:52 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Exactly what I came here looking for...

I have a Lantac enhanced bolt carrier in mine, wondering which dust covers work in general and if anyone has experience with the Lantac EBCG too.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    Exactly what I came here looking for...

I have a Lantac enhanced bolt carrier in mine, wondering which dust covers work in general and if anyone has experience with the Lantac EBCG too.
    lantac EBCG works great. after trying a few dust covers, i caved and went with strike industries. Turns out they were 110% the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jjuice View Post
    lantac EBCG works great. after trying a few dust covers, i caved and went with strike industries. Turns out they were 110% the way to go.
    Thanks, which SI did you go with? I like their billet one but it says it doesn’t work with the Lantac EBCG.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jjuice View Post
    Curious if you went with their polymer cover or the billet version? The billet claims to not work with the Lantac E-BCG.

tried a timber creek dust cover...won't catch. Although looking closely at the cover it may be that the detent is installed too low. Looking at my other one, it looks a little taller. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to dremel this cover off in order to change it.