Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alberta is asking for more input

I’m leaving Ontario for AB. Good work guys. I wish more provinces would have the balls to do this.
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!

Done, and I will be passing it on to family and friends.
    Thanks for posting the link and info.

CGN Regular coldcashandcolderhearts's Avatar
    Survey complete and registered for the town hall. I am hopeful this committee will help Alberta firearms owners, but, I won't hold my breath, sigh.
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but Trudeau wants mine.
    CPC Member
    CCFR Member

CGN Regular
    Theyll just bend over for the fed push come to shove they have no control over federal law

Done and with lots of comments.

Done

BANNED
    Done

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtrucks View Post
    Theyll just bend over for the fed push come to shove they have no control over federal law
    Then why dont you go hand in all your guns right now. Quebec does in fact, very successfully, have their own version of gun laws that go directly against federal law. Why the hell can't we do the same. Probably because of people who want to give up before we start.

CGN frequent flyer
    My form seems stuck in limbo, I got a spinning icon suggesting its loading an hour ago. I just re-tried in a new window after having closed the original window some time ago and I still get feedback suggesting that my entry is still loading.

I implore everyone to note how this was a financial attack against you and your family. If you wanted to, but couldn't sell one of your banned firearms to pay rent/mtge or to buy groceries, (or as I suggested was my case, to invest in your small business) then note it in detail. The Liberals have purposefully financially abused us, and its based on their participation in spreading intentionally biased misinformation against us. We've been attacked by an organized hate group that masquerades as being Canada's morality police, despite us not doing anything that's unlawful. They opted to legislate us into a corner based solely on their carefully cultivated hatred towards both us and our hobby. When a seated government participates in an ongoing character assassination program against a large group of the nations most highly-vetted citizens, its deplorable.

Please use any plausible example that you can think up about how this has been a financial attack on you. Note how the Liberals have not yet settled on anything about a 'buy-back'. Note how even if they did have a 'buy-back' program underway, it would be forced and the offer will surely be insufficient (anything decided unilaterally is never fair for the party on the receiving end). Note how the ban also depreciates the value of all of your accessories, because many of them don't fit anything that's lawful anymore, but that there will be no reimbursement offered for all of that stuff. The accessories that still may have lawful use, you might not be able to afford the firearm to use it with. The Liberals will also likely arbitrarily ban your subsequent firearm that accepts those accessories anyways. If we were a problem, the Liberals would not need a misinformation and character assassination campaign for the public to realize that. The fact they had to mount such a campaign in the first place is proof positive that we're not guilty of their wild and inaccurate claims.

Done.
    There are precious few horror films that couldn't be cut well short by a single loaded 12 gauge and someone with the sense to use it. -- K.R. Murphy

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast