Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alberta is asking for more input

CGN Regular
    Filled out with lots of comments.

CGN Regular
    filled out with lots of comments as well. Thanks for this heads up ATRS

I put this in atrs thread but I’ll put it here as well!

Has anyone from Alberta launched a complaint against Global News for the biased reporting in the way they made a news announcement about the Alberta Government’s firearms policies inquiry? Dallas introduced Mathew Conrad and he starts off and quotes Justin’s ar deer hunting comment but does not offer any information or explanation as to the fact that an AR is not able to be used for hunting under Canadian firearms law because of it’s long standing restricted status.

They also show obvious American video footage of a very high capacity magazine being used. Also restricted in Canada.

Then they also post a comment from Janet, who obviously doesn’t know anything about Canadian firearms laws either but Dallas reads it off giving the impression that people shoot up deer so that there’s nothing left!

What media bias, they don’t print a pretty picture of hunters or the firearms community in general with their reporting of the announcement!

Filled out. Thanks for the info. I'll be attending the town hall on Nov 17th.

Done!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    i did it too... I may have been a little wordy ... lol
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Done

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax148 View Post
    I put this in atrs thread but I’ll put it here as well!

Has anyone from Alberta launched a complaint against Global News for the biased reporting in the way they made a news announcement about the Alberta Government’s firearms policies inquiry? Dallas introduced Mathew Conrad and he starts off and quotes Justin’s ar deer hunting comment but does not offer any information or explanation as to the fact that an AR is not able to be used for hunting under Canadian firearms law because of it’s long standing restricted status.

They also show obvious American video footage of a very high capacity magazine being used. Also restricted in Canada.

Then they also post a comment from Janet, who obviously doesn’t know anything about Canadian firearms laws either but Dallas reads it off giving the impression that people shoot up deer so that there’s nothing left!

What media bias, they don’t print a pretty picture of hunters or the firearms community in general with their reporting of the announcement!
    It's their editorial policy not to say anything positive about firearms or firearms owners. Pure and simple. It comes from the top.

Filled out!!

Registered and ready to go, let’s do this Alberta!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast