Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Alberta is asking for more input

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scott_N's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforantiques View Post
    Oh look, petitions have grown up and changed names. Another jerk off feel good session for people to sign up to a list.
    I love your positivity, we need more people like you on board.

Done, but not holding my breath. With the liberal media and the general population of sheep that lap up whatever CTV or Global tells them, this country is doomed. I shed a tear today for my elders that shed blood to make this country what it was 40 years ago. Liberal policies have never built anything solid, never created a foundation for any real future, and panders to weak people. God help us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    What kind of plans are this committee hoping to accomplish?
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

CGN frequent flyer
    My advice ? Build a wall before you’re overrun too.

Does the Province have the authority to ease up on wilderness carry of restricted firearms and also allow handgun hunting ?

Two of my many suggestions...
    Meal, Ready to Eat. Three lies in one.

CGN frequent flyer
    My friend tried to fill out the survey. It shows “page not found”.
    peace..through superior firepower!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Does the Province have the authority to ease up on wilderness carry of restricted firearms and also allow handgun hunting ?

Two of my many suggestions...
    I have no legal expertise, but I suspect that a CFO has certain liberties they can take. For instance, our laws as outlined include the following justifications for a license to carry:

Protection of Life
    2 For the purpose of section 20 of the Act, the circumstances in which an individual needs restricted firearms or prohibited handguns to protect the life of that individual or of other individuals are where

(a) the life of that individual, or other individuals, is in imminent danger from one or more other individuals;

(b) police protection is not sufficient in the circumstances; and

(c) the possession of a restricted firearm or prohibited handgun can reasonably be justified for protecting the individual or other individuals from death or grievous bodily harm.

Presumably, a CFO can interpret "Police protection is not sufficient in the circumstances" or "reasonable be justified for protecting the individual or other individuals from death or grievous bodily harm" in a way that would allow for more carry permits to be issues. However, there are likely far more qualified people than I who can speak to this.

Even if DC and Puerto Rico do not become states, who wants Alberta do become the 51st, and be lumped together with the existing US liberals? At least our electoral system is not blatantly, or as much corrupt.
    Long live Alberta.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567